Prove it!

Grissom is by far my favorite, and I admit to mainly watching for him. I have however enjoyed a few eps that he was missing from.

I thought Gum Drops was a very good episode even though it was originally written as Grissom-centered. The rewrites for Nick's character were very well done. I think as far as emotions in a male character go, he's probably the best at showing his.

I also enjoyed The Usual Suspects. I liked how Sara and Nick didn't and don't always agree when working together on cases.

I just thougth of another one I really liked this season- Secrets and Flies. I can't even remember if Nick was in it...? Anyway, the Grissom versus a fellow entymologist storyline was really good and I was riveted the whole time.

There's several characters from all three shows that I like and don't like. But that hardly ever ruins an episode for me. There was one LV epi with no Greg or Grissom in it(Recent one too) and I didn't even realize they weren't in it untill mom pointed it out to me. I enjoy the shows themselves and seeing the story line and what's happening. So honestly, it doesn't matter if there's characters I like missing from it or people I don't want to see, I'll still watch it.

It really doesn't matter for me ^^; But then again there are sometimes things that I look for in taped episodes after I've watched it the first time around.

BabaOReilly said:
I just thougth of another one I really liked this season- Secrets and Flies. I can't even remember if Nick was in it...? Anyway, the Grissom versus a fellow entymologist storyline was really good and I was riveted the whole time.

he was in it enough to say 'dry humping' thats about it :p
i did really like secrets and flies. im trying to think which episodes that had little or no nicky. i know i liked butterflied, i dont think he was in that at all.
but this whole season has been a little, i dunno. theyre still good shows, but they dont have that little extra that made csi special.
going back to spellbound, i think i expected more from that episode then we got. even if nick had been in grissom or gregs position (or even warrick or catherine who got 2 minutes) i still would have said it was ok and at least there was nick :) ive pretty much enjoyed almost all the episodes in previous seasons, i just dont know the names or when nick wasnt there to prove it to you :lol:

My fave characters are Nick and Sara, but I enjoyed Pirates of The Third Reich so much. And also Still Life, Kiss-Kiss Bye-Bye, and Killer. I honestly think I can enjoy an ep regardless of who's in it. Having more of my fave characters in an ep is just added bonus. And besides, I pretty much love all characters anyways. But they gotta back it up with a good plot at least. And Spellbound didn't have that. I did enjoy it to some extent because of the funny lines, but I felt kinda cheated cause the plot was so boring. They have to balance character development with a good plot.

Actually, I pretty much enjoyed almost all eps this season. Only those that I didn't like much are I Like To Watch and Spellbound.

I'm big on Grissom. And I'm not gonna lie, the episodes I would list as my favorites are heavy with the guy. But he's also been prominent in most episodes until this season, so it's hard to pick some where he's not in it, or barely in it. I did enjoy "Ellie" and "Hollywood Brass" (although I know a lot of people hated that one because it was very un-CSIy), and "Snakes" is growing on me.

When "Unusual Suspects" aired two weeks ago, I realized two things: 1) I didn't miss Grissom that much because it was such a solid episode, well-balanced and well-written. 2) My reasons for liking non-Grissom heavy episodes usually have to do more with the behind-the-scenes stuff (technical things like camera work, how they edit it together, the style of it all, etc.) and less to do with the story itself. In short, I get more analytical.

I guess what that means is although I'm more inclined to love Grissom-heavy episodes, I can appreciate them all. And when I get analytical, I'm just reminded about how well-made the show is as a whole and how it's more than just the characters.

Bottom line: I will continue watching when Billy leaves.

Greg is my favorite. Nick is my second. I do love seeing them. But some of my favorites eps, never even had them in it, or very little of them.

I think if the plot, the acting very thing is done well, yes, I'll love it.

Jackpot is a great one. Very little from the others, but I loved seeing just how Grissom worked in way that wasn't the normal. Butterflied is another one that I love, can watch a million time, while yes it has both Greg and Nick, I never really think about them. It's about Grissom, it's about Sara...them dealing with their feelings.

Bottem line for me, if it's a strong ep, it will shine through no matter what.

I luv Greg and I luv seeing him, when I don't I am disapointed but I can still enjoy a good episode with or without him. In fact there are several epidoes I enjoy that he does not appear in at all or very little. like 'Crate & Burial', 'Blood drops',and 'Hollywood Brass', 'Committed',and last weeks 'The Unusual Suspects'. That being said the answer is two-fold: I do watch to see him but it's not the only reason. I believe CSI would not be the same without him, he brings much needed humor into the mix.

I will confess I watch becouse of George, I love the episodes that focose on him and I injoy Snicker episodes, but I will watch the others, I watched 'jackpot' and that was just a Grissom episode, it wasn't my fave episode, but I watched it.

But I do watch for Nicky mostly, he's my fave and if he left (god forbid) I would stop watching, but you know thats just me :D

and I'd like to add I don't miss grissom ever, iwont miss him when he's gone, I mostly watch for George, if he were on another show I'd watch it not CSI so there.

And for some odd reason almost every one liked 'unusual suspects' with out billy in it, same for 'gum drops' George can act baby!!!

I watch for the Snickers and the Nicky :D

Oh wow, copmltely missed the concept of this thread :lol:

that's pretty funny, well really I can't Prove it I honestly watch just for George, I know I'm pathetic, but at least I'm honest :D

Actully I do like the other cherictors, and some of my fave episodes are when all the CSI's pull a Scooby Gang and solve the case together.

but it's not my fault the best episodes just happened to have nick staring in them :D

any way... who we talking about? (sorry, George makes me crazy :lol: )

My favorite character is Grissom and Nick. My favorite episodes are A Bullets Runs Through It: Part 1,2 and Grave Danger: Part 1,2. Great episodes.

Well my favourites are Sara and Grissom. Grissom wasn't in Gum Drops. And I loved that episode. It is my favourite this season so far.

Guys, read the first post. This thread isn't about who your faves are and what your favourite episodes are.

Remember, when in doubt, go back and read the first post.

Thanks.

The Unusal Suspect, and alot of others from this season didn't have much Greg in it, and I still enjoyed it. Not to mention season one didn't have as much Greg as I would have like, but that was and still is my favorite season. Basically ever since Greg got out to the field, he has been in it less and less, but I still watch every (well every one I can) episode. (It just when I do see him I rewind it several times, but thats not the point) He was barely in I Like to Watch. I would watch it even if he got killed off (okay maybe not the first few, I have to give him the proper morning first) I like the show, and that is why I watch it, Greg's just a brool worthy bonus.

Back