Potential Season Six Crossover Partners

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Sphinx, Jul 4, 2007.

1. CSINicole

CSINicole Police Officer

CSI Miami and Numb3rs! H vs. Speacil Agent Hotty Don Epps...hahaha...I would be in heavan with that one!

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Ah I've been dying to see CSI:Miami and LV crossover... but basically the three shows crossover each other would be cool I think...

I've been thinking of CSI crossing with Heroes. That's my fave show beside CSI. And besides... I mean, c'mon, they have a character named Nikki SANDERS in Heroes, who lives in... where else? Las Vegas! Talk about cool coincidence... Always wonder if she's related to Greg :lol:

And then there's a serial killer in NY in Heroes. Every time I watch I always look for Mac or Danny rummaging through the crime scene :lol: I wonder what Mac would say when he sees the victims have their heads cut off like that... would be interesting. Imagine the NY team trying to figure out the tool marks but of course they wouldn't find a match! :eek:

So yeah, CSI:Miami crossing with Heroes would be cool. Maybe Sylar strikes again, and this time it's in Miami...
    LOL H with superhero powers :lol: Maybe the sunglasses give him superstrength and supervision or something *rofl*

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Could you imagine the FBI agents reaction when Horatio gets smart with them.