Potential Season Six Crossover Partners

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Sphinx, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Sphinx, that would depend upon whether or not Greg puts on some Rockettes headwear like the one he once wore in the lab.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I agree with mjszud. Criminal Minds would be cool because they fly to wherever so they could go to Miami. I'd really like to see that. JJ and Calleigh would kick ass.

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Without a Trace.... My other fave show! And about Vivian whooping Stetlers ass.. that would be so great! Danny whooping stetlers ass would be better. Or a headbumb as Danny has done before :lol:

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Could you imagine the conversation the blond FBI agent and Calleigh would have concerning dating coworker. I could see them bonding togeather at the gun lab and going out for drinks at the bar.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

How about Ghost Whisperer? May not be my favorite show, but I think she'd be seeng a lot of ghosts and Jen's character might be able to interact with the victims even better than H. Just a thought...

I like the Criminal Minds idea and it would be funny to see them cross over with Ugly Betty.

6. HoratioCainesGirl

HoratioCainesGirl Police Officer

Perfect!!

I myself would love a Miami/Without a Trace crossover, it would be great! Or a Las Vegas/Numb3rs crossover.

7. NataliaBoaVista

NataliaBoaVista Civilian

I think it would be funny to see a Smallville and CSI:Miami crossover especially with Lois Lane and Natalia Boa Vista.

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Would you have superman come to Miami or Horatio go to Smallville? Would superman save any of the CSIs? He should save either Horatio or Tripp. That would be funny.

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

10. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Dr Who is always good for a laugh...and how about Capt Jack Harkness who can never die...ever! So there he is,lying in the morgue and he comes back to life, or maybe when H is crouching next to him... :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I's time they called the BAU in though, they have more serial killers than the average city. :lol: :lol:

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Your right they do have too many serial killers even for a city that size. Maybe on the last episode we will find out that Stetler commited all the serial killings.

Who or what is the BAU? I have never heard that term before.

12. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

sphinx that would be funny if stetler committed those crimes

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Myself I'd like to see a Miami/NCIS. Mainly just to see the power struggle between Gibbs & Horatio. Plus to see if H picks up any of Gibbs habits & vice versa. LOL Can you imagine H slapping someone on the back of the head or Gibbs with shades & that Horatio stance? Uh naw. LOL

14. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I would love to see Gibbs and Horatio fight argue over jurisdiction. If Horatio were to smack someone in the back of the head, it would probably Ryan. It would be interesting to see Gibbs flirt with Calleigh. I could see them togeather. I would love to see the CSI:Miami teams reaction to Ziva. I think that how you spell her name. I could see Eric attracted to her. Ryan would probably be scared of her. I would love to see Erica Sykes try to manipulate Gibbs. That is one show down I would love. Could you imagine the NCIS director trying to deal with Gibbs and Horatio. :lol:

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

CSI: Miami and Ghost Hunters!!! they could be shearching for Speed's ghost!!! how cool of an ep would that be?