"Pool Shark" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Sep 26, 2010.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yep, at the end of the last one Shock Waves

I'm trying to stay positive ;):angel:

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I liked this episode better on it's 2nd viewing. It wasn't one my favorites originally, and I do wish they had shown it in order after Shock Waves back in May. I did like the continuity with Nick saying he was just getting his hearing back, although his shoulder appears to have healed quite rapidly :p and I also liked the visibility of Greg's bandage. For a split second I was like "What? Why is that there" before I remembered. I had to explain that part to my husband though, since it's been over a month since they showed Shock Waves :lol:

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm finding that I always like the reruns better. I think it's because there is none of that uncertainty and wondering how it will be, how much screentime, etc. :lol:

I also get a little confused sometimes about the continuity when they are shown out of order. :lol: Yeah...Nick's shoulder healed up good, but I liked how in "Shock Waves" even after he took the sling off you could tell it was bothering him. Like holding the evidence in the lab, how he kind of winced and then later when he hit it up against the cop car before the shooting of Biebs' brother.

4. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Exactly, Smoky!

Shock Waves will always be one of my favorites, it's just such a good episode for Nick, and Justin didn't really bother me that much. It just would have been more believable if they'd taken away the "Bieber" haircut and given him something normal.

Back to Pool Shark, another part I got a kick out of was Nick and Brass' interaction with Drops. I'd forgotten he was in this one, and when I watched this back in September, I hadn't yet seen Drops Out, Poppin Tags or Big Shots, so I didn't know who he was. I chuckled over how he's graduated to calling Nick by his name, instead of Crime Lab. "Nick, help me out here".... :lol:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I love Drops! I think they wasted him in this episode tho. I mean, why bring him in if he isn't going to be a major factor in the case?

I'm also always kind of annoyed at the way Brass treats him like a criminal all the time. I mean, yeah, NOW he's been in prison, but early on he hadn't been, and he helps them out, but Brass just acts like he's a common thug every time.