Pirates Of The Caribbean

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Yesterday I went to see Sunshine (ps. awesome!) and they showed the trailer!
I had already seen it, but it was in Italian, so now the movie is more real... I can't wait till May23...

There was a huge poster at the movies. I asked the guys if I could buy it. They looked at my like I had a big "loser" sign on my face :devil:
They had no idea I'm gonna go to see the movie dressed like Jack Sparrow, HAHA! :lol:

Guess what? I have a poster for the third movie in my room now! I am so happy!
Lucky! :D I have no idea where I'm going to get one.. :confused: Hmm.. Maybe I'll just draw it :lol:.

Nim said:
I asked the guys if I could buy it.
That's what the first thing I thought of but it was so big and it may cost a lot.. (Im broke :( :lol:)

WeWantTOGO said:
luvincsi what did you get confused on? cause I am confused on a few parts too, like how is Captian Barbosa still alive i mean in the first moive Jack shot in right in the heart right? can someone explain to me how he is alive now?

Tia Dalma has the power to bring people back and rais ships from the depths, remember..she raised the Black Peral for Jack? she brought Barbosa back so he could help them rescue Jack, because he knows the waters at the worlds end better than anyone. that also explains the name of the next movie.."at world's end" because that's where they go to recue Jack.

Need4Speed said:
Tia Dalma has the power to bring people back and rais ships from the depths, remember..she raised the Black Peral for Jack?
I was under the impression that Davy Jones raised the Black Pearl. That was the debt that Jack owed to Davy Jones?

See! Those are the kind of things I'm confuse about. :lol: I really really need to watch the second one again.

Oh yeah...i got that power mixed up between the two...sorry for confusing you but Tia does have the power to bring people back......

Oh my god! I can't wait for the movie to come out. Definately, going to see it.

Love Johnny Depp!!!
Love Orlandoooooo Bloooom

And I love Geoffrey Rush-he's such a great actor! He really does a great job at playing Captain Balbosa.

Hell! I love the monkey!!!

the monkey annoys me but i cant wait for the last movie so that all these questions get answered

Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean

Need4Speed said:
Oh yeah...i got that power mixed up between the two...sorry for confusing you but Tia does have the power to bring people back......
I think Tia is extremely powerful and would probably have those sorts of powers. I read somewhere that, according to legend, she was the one who gave Davy Jones the command of the sea or something like that, not entirely sure, but I am sure that (again, according to legend) that there is a connection between her and Davy Jones, a big connection.

I just reserved tickets for the may 23rd evening showing here in Holland. :D I absolute can't wait and only 11 days to go till POTC 3 is out. :D

Can't wait to see the movie :D

Oi! Fishface! Lose something? Eh? Scungilli! Got it! Come to negotiate, eh? Have you, you slimy git? Look what I got.
I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it! :lol:

LOS ANGELES (May 11) -- If all goes right, "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor Johnny Depp might soon be singing "Yo ho ho, give me a fourth bottle of rum."

The star of the upcoming film, "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End," told Entertainment Weekly magazine in an issue hitting newsstands on Friday that he is open to making a fourth film in the blockbuster series, which has earned more than $1.7 billion at worldwide box offices.
"As long as you're doing it for the right reasons, why not?" Depp told the magazine. "If we came up with a story where we could explore something absurd or funny or totally insane."

In the movies, Depp plays a buccaneer known as Captain Jack Sparrow, distinguished as much for his swishy hips and love of adventure as his pirating skills. The 43-year-old actor's portrayal of wildly funny Sparrow has been credited with much of the franchise's popularity.

The first film in the series, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl," was a surprise hit with audiences and critics in summer 2003, and last year "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" turned in blockbuster results despite mixed reviews for too many plot twists.

"At World's End" debuts on May 25 and anticipation is running high. But the stars, including Depp, Orlando Bloom , Keira Knightley and Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, are remaining mostly mum when asked to explain the plot of the third film.

"Someone asked me, 'So tell us about your character's arc in the third movie,"' Bloom told Entertainment Weekly. "I said, 'Dude, the writers can't even explain the third movie."'

If, like the second movie, "At World's End" takes its lumps for a twisted plot, Depp is not worried.

"With this one, they're probably going to do the same thing and maybe even go below the belt," he said of the critics.

Depp praised the acting of Richards, who plays Depp's father in the movie and whom Depp has credited with inspiring his portrayal of Jack Sparrow.

"What I didn't expect was he was going to be such a great actor," Depp said. "It was like a gunslinger who arrived in the town, charmed all the women and impressed all the men and then split."

Back