Pirates Of The Caribbean

Re: Pirates of the Caribean

Oh, I can't believe I have never seen any of the movies of Pirated of the Caribean! I almost feel embarassed by that, like everybody seems to have seen it by now, or at least one of them. My sister loves it, too! Once in a while she tells me I really need to watch it. I actually was invited to go to the cinema to wacth the second one, but I thought it was stupid considering I hadn't seen the first :rolleyes: Maybe one of this days the opportunity comes...

I love all the Pirates moives! When I saw this posts I got so happy, now I know that I am not the only one who is like totally in love with the movies. I can not wait for the third one!

Glad your happy WeWantTOGO. Dani u really should see them - i garantee that you will like them - they are very funny and have a good story line. not to mention jonny depp, orlando bloom and keira nightly all star in them!

yup it looks amazing - i tried to post a link to it on here but it wouldnt work - maybe since i have less than 100 posts?? - so anyone else that wants to is welcome as im sure there is someone that hasnt seen it that would like to.

i loved the other two movies! i can't wait for the 3rd. now i'm gonna have to go searching for the previews.

I watched Dead Mans Chest the other night and took a look at the extra DVD with all the special features on there. There was one about the character of Jack Sparrow and how all the pieces come about, it was so interesting and Johnny Depp is just so cool. The way they did the graphics for Davy Jones was excellent too, so amazing. Watch it if you can.

ive got those on my copy as well - it is soo cool. amazing how much work goes on behind the scenes

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

Lvodkadiet said:
I watched Dead Mans Chest the other night and took a look at the extra DVD with all the special features on there.
I love the extras on Dead Man's Chest. The out takes are hilarious. :lol: I love the scene where Johnny Depp gets Jack Sparrows hair stuck to the jar of dirt. :lol: Also, the one where forgets the name of Davy Jones' ship "What's that ship called again? The Flying what?! Oh, yes, Dutchman." :lol:

The effects for Davy Jones was awesome, it was really wired watching Bill Nighy act as Davy Jones without all the special effects. :eek:

Due to my loud mouth sister, I already know the ending :mad:. She says that Johnny Depp scares her, and she bought a copy of the book, and read it and blurted out what happend in the end. But like a true fan, I'm still going to go to theaters, with my jar of dirt to see the movie :).

that has got to be one of my favourite scenes in the movie - ive got a jar of dirt ive got a jar of dirt...

I can't wait for part 3 to come out and only a month to go. I'm gonna try and see this one on the day the movie comes out. :D

I recorded the trailer on my dvd recorder when it was shown a few weeks ago here on TV and love to watch the trailer. :D

The extra's on Dead Man's Chest totally rock :D

I can not wait for P3 to come out, i will wait outside the theather for tickets to go on sell. And the jar of dirt, is the funniest thing outta of P2.

cant wait for the new one :)

the pirates series have allways been in my top 10 films and now we get a third one :D

i love johny depp as an actor and captain jack is probably my fave fic. character...so im V. exited!

:lol: bring it onnnnn!

Back