Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Zippy, you're a very pretty girl. I love your "Red Devil!!!" pic! :)

allstar12, your pics are lovely also. I love the one of you with your sister and you. :)

CalleighDuCaine, you are a beautiful girl. Love the photo! :D

ok first of all it is soooo not fair how pretty you are tuesdaymorning!!!!! any ways i dont wanna show you what i look like because i find that creepy! but i will describe how i look! i have brown eyes and chestnut brown hair,i am 5 7"
i am not fat but definatley no where near skinny...lol and i have a regular size nose! some people say im pretty but i really dont think so.

Thanks guys!

Detective_Burn said:
zippy, that´s soo freaky.:rolleyes:
Be afraid...be very, very afraid... :devil:

Catts Happy Sweet 16!!! Am I late in wishing you?? Looks like you had a great time there. :D

Eh, not too late, it was three days ago sooooo technically, you're still good lol Thank you.

CatherineWillows, you're very pretty! :eek:

Ok, here in Italy we don't have such beautiful things as graduation parties, but here's a pic taken a few days ago (last day in high school *sigh*)...

Me & my bf (yes, I look horrible in this pic, and, yes, I'm fat, I know, and I look even fatter next to him *sigh*)

CDC! You do not look horrible in that pic.. if you consider yourself horrible there, dude I wonder how pretty you should be in a 'good' pic of you :) You're very pretty.. and uhm.. so is your bf :lol: People have always said that I look Italian :p

*gives a look at Jayne's pic*

Yes, you do! Actually you even look like a friend of mine! :eek: (And, man, you're damn pretty too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back