Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

I felt like sharing today. I recently went on a holiday and they made me ride a camel :lol: It was a whole lot of fun though and the pics are funny too since I look absolutely ridicilous.

not my best picture but it's me on camel and look...I'm in a dessert!

And:
Yes, I don't look ver happy but you try looking happy while wearing that! It's hard I tell ye, hard!

Luckily I didn't ride om camels for the whole two weeks so here is a 'normal' picture of me :D:

Just me

Finally, I want to share with you guys the cute little bundle that my sister gave birth to eight months ago. I adore the kid so much:

Gotta love him

Oke, I came, I humiliated myself, I adored, time to go :)

How was it ridding on a camel and being in the desert?

You took some very nice pictures! :) I think you're pretty and your nephew is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Hey you finally found the strenght to post them in public hon? :lol: :lol:

Joy, you know I´ve told you this before, but these pictures are awesome!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing. :D

Hello! *waves*
I just stumbled across this thread, and it looked interesting, so I thought I would share some photos.

Candid picture of me.

Pretty flower.

black&white = love. (I am on the right, by the way. And this was taken at like, 7 in the morning when my high school starts. *mutters about getting up at ungodly hours of the morning*)

"Anything Goes" - our spring musical

the girl-next-door look

We love meat! (Especially when we're on a missions trip in Brazil!)

& the most recent picture of me. (my favorite, probably)

Jenn

Thank you all for not laughing to hard at my pictures ;) And yes, Tini , I did have to find some courage to show the world pictures of me hobbling along on a camel. :lol: Wouldn't you?

i just painted my hair Pink i all the way so i will share after i made a pic of it. And thanks for it i just was in the mood too do stuff like that, i love to paint my hair in differt coulors its so much fun and i makes me happy.. :D

Please dont laugh about the pics because im not so great on them i just to show the coulor of the hair:
:devil:

Great picture everyone, especially the last couple of pictures. :D I'm loving the pink hair!

I've got a picture of my newly dyed brown hair, but unfortunately my hair never stays the same color, so it keeps reverting back to red. :p

Here I Am, Once Again

Ooh, I absolutely love your hair, speed!

I have the same problem, actually. I dyed my hair red, about a year ago, and I dyed it dark brown in December and May. But the red just keeps coming back! :)

*sigh* I guess that's the price we pay huh? :lol:

But yeah don't mind the weirdness of the rest of me. I wasn't wearing makeup and I never do. :rolleyes: And I'm sorry but 2:43 pm is WAY to early in the morning for me. :p

Great pictures!

Joy22, your nephew is adorable!

Nathalie_Emily, no one is going to laugh of your photos. You look lovely with pink hair. ;)

speed_cochrane, you're gorgeous! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back