Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

GGgirl1, your granddaughter is so lovely!

Tini, Adzix and LtKitty great pictures!

Hormiga you're beautiful! :lol:

The reason you can't see my face: I don't look good in pictures... I was laughing so hard that I started crying... but my hair is my best side. :D :p

Nice pics, iluvEricSzmanda! :)

Ok, I just have to share this with you. *get`s totally excited* One year ago I had the pleasure to met Mr.Daniel Bedingfield ( hope somebody actually knows him - if not, well, he is a british singer :lol:)) and he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet and friendly -> Tryed to talk to me in german the whole time. :D

God, look at his pretty face!

*sigh* Let me tell you it`s great to work as a receptionist :rolleyes:

Adzix, you are beautiful! Great pic. :)

:lol: Hormiga, your so cute and fluffy!

:D Those are awsome pics LtKitty! Thanks for sharing them.

I love your pics iluvEricSzmanda! WHoo! I love that TV Guide! :D

thanks, they are like the only thing i like, lol. i always seem to get comments about them coz the blue turns an icy blue in winter lol

heartagram69, I don't see why you don't like pic of yourself you're beautiful! :) Love your pics. Like Dolphin said, you have lovely eyes.

Great pics iluvEricSzmanda! :) I like your glasses. Oh and for the last one I've seen pics like that being described as emo.

csi_fanatic87 said:
heartagram69, I don't see why you don't like pic of yourself you're beautiful! :) Love your pics. Like Dolphin said, you have lovely eyes.

Dolphin said:
heartagram69 said:
thanks, they are like the only thing i like, lol.

You're beautiful and you have beautiful eyes! ;)

awww thanks *blush*

you guys are good for one's confidence :D

Laura, your pics are beautiful! Unlike mine. And I love your glasses, iluvEricSzmanda!

Here's a pic of me, I just took it with my webcam, because my digital camera isn't working, atm. :(

Weirdness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back