Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Nice pictures, Tini ! You look absolutely smashing in them but I guess I already told you that I think you're a pretty girl many times before :) It looks like you had a good time, hun!

Nice pics Dolphin, even though I can't see you properly :p though I guess maybe you're camera-shy like me ;)

Lovely holiday pics Tini :)

okeyyyyy, i'm posting my pic for the first time ...
me on a dog show
and i'm NOT posting any more pics :lol: you're lucky i posted anything at all :lol:

You know Adzix I`ve always wondered how the girl with the terrific GSR polls would look like. :lol: Really pretty, girl. :D

Cool pics LtKitty, I love the "playing cards" one.....totally funny with those 2 statues.

Hormiga , LOL, that`s freakiest photo I´ve ever seen. :lol: Thanks for sharing.

And last but not least: thanks for sweet comments on my holiday pics guys. I had a great time in Hungary and it`s really a beautiful and amazing country. Actually Europe in general is worth seeing. And since most of us live there anyway (right Roos, Jayne and Joy? ;)) I´m speaking to the rest you: if you haven`t been there, do it soon! :cool: ;)

awwww, thank you RoosCSILover, Tini (wow!) and GGgirl!!!! really!!! i love you guys *sniff* :lol:

dear Detective_Burn, no more pics, you've got enough :p

and i agree!! Europe ROCKS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back