Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

OMG Leonie those pics rock :D I really like the one with the flowers in it :)

Now, I got to ask.. Baden-Württemberg is that somewhere near the Czech border, because I saw a pic of you earlier on and there were houses in the background and I was like: "oohhh looks like where my grandparents live" :lol:

jayne? was the dude thing a reference to the time i thought you looked like gerard way from my chemical romance? IT WAS A MISTAKE! your sooooo pwettier than him anyday!

Katester, Nahhh.. it's just what I see in pics of myself.. I bet that when I shave my hair I can go on like a dude, well only the head that is :p But truly, I think I did look like that Gerard-dude :lol: But he was hot! Haha

Thankies Det.. I hope you're refering to my tan ;) I've been working on it! And thanks for answering the question!

>_< I guess it's time I put a face to this name, eh? *sigh* Two are photos I did myself. Not all too good, but hopefully I'll get some better ones done. @__@

"Dammit, Mr. Irving! You didn't have to do that candid shot! I wasn't even looking!" -- This was in Cuba on a fishing trip back in May of 2005.

Tread carefully. -- Tweaked this in photo editor. >_< I still hate it. Taken at 3am today, so cut me some slack! Same with this one.

Something tells me I need to do a photoshoot with my friends one day just for fun. ~__~;;

Cordelia and I were talking and I showed her one of my Older (well about two years older) Pics apparently I not only look like Sara but I also look like the Vic in Butterflied
anywho heres the Pic and LOOK Y'all get to see my smile (and my gap toothed grin) that almost never happens
Melissa Gap Toothed Grin and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back