Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

defiantDittohead said:
BlueCurl said:
Click

made that one just two hours ago or so! Also got some harbour pics but I already got the cops on my for taking them! They didn't gave me a lo of trouble but still...

very nice, do you know Rachel Rijsdijk? shes does stuff similar ;)

neh! i'm just a newbie that shoots pics for fun. I'm not really into the whole world of photography or anything. I'm still walking around with my manual.

another one without the Rotterdam harbour stuff

speed_cochrane said:
Awesome pics LtKitty :lol: I love the second one. You...Crazy person..You. :lol:

Thanks Geni ! :) me?? and crazy? nooo!! ;) :lol: *lying*

Hey BlueCurl, cool pic! :D i like kinda those "Need for Speed" pic's! :lol:

i'll sort out the rest of them later! got a few more... tnx for the compliments already and now I'm gonna get some sleep. it is 2am here at the moment and I have an amonia (or however you write that) so I could use the sleep!

BlueCurl said:
defiantDittohead said:
BlueCurl said:
Click

made that one just two hours ago or so! Also got some harbour pics but I already got the cops on my for taking them! They didn't gave me a lo of trouble but still...

neh! i'm just a newbie that shoots pics for fun. I'm not really into the whole world of photography or anything. I'm still walking around with my manual.

ahh ok, yeah shes not a pro, just a hobby, mostly bands, etc. check her site, ill PM you :)

but she drove me around rotterdam once, really enjoyed the scenary, real nice :)

awesome pics, keep up the good work ;)

defiantDittohead said:
BlueCurl said:
defiantDittohead said:
BlueCurl said:
Click

ahh ok, yeah shes not a pro, just a hobby, mostly bands, etc. check her site, ill PM you :)

but she drove me around rotterdam once, really enjoyed the scenary, real nice :)

awesome pics, keep up the good work ;)

hehe I have been living in rotterdam for 20 years now! And I'm just 22 years old... I love this damn city! Do you have the plans of ever comming here again? Or just a one time trip thing?

She has a lot of people on it all the time. I can;t seem to bring people on the shots as I want them to!

Dutchie said:
Okay, okay, some more of me: (don't you guys get sick of seeing me here??)

me and my friends in England! (I'm in the blue shirt)
I didn't wanna go on the picture. But do they listen? No.
What? You get tired on a trip that long, ya know? The view is great though...

This has nothing to do with England, but I'd thought I show you anyway:
My cat Davy!

OMG D, you look so nice! :eek: You look a little Irish with the red hair and the frekles (I love everything that is or looks Irish :lol:).

And lovely cat!

ahum. That was me, not CDC. I'm pretty, not her! :mad: (kidding hun :D) LtKitty, what a coincedence that I see a certain CSI game behind you in that first pic. :rolleyes:

Dutchie said:
LtKitty, what a coincedence that I see a certain CSI game behind you in that first pic. :rolleyes:

well i sad Elvis is not dead, he was at my hause! :D and he is big fan of CSI! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back