Photography Competition: Pets Corner - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: Pets Corner

Just a little note to emphasise that there is a size limit on photos of 600X480 pixels, so please keep this in mind before you PM me your entry ;)

I was planning to send a pic of a cow but I guess you don't consider it as...pet :p

^ Aw, mannnnnnnnn....and I was so looking forward to playing "guess which entry is Ducky's" :(

:lol:

Aww, that's so cute ShuriyuCSI!

Okay, I just sent my pic.. not expecting to win or anything though.. I just really love this animal :)

Aww... that's adorable. I'll send my pic in this afternoon... but I have to do it from a different computer :p

I was wondering if animals kept in farms could be send in? They are kinda like "pets". And also the same question about zoo animals..

^Wibbsey said in same post that no zoo animals allowed.

DaWacko said:
^Wibbsey said in same post that no zoo animals allowed.

how about farm pets like horses, cows and co? thay are kept as "pets" as well as for a living...

my mouse... Mouse. i know stupid...

Awww, ShuriyuCSI thats sooo cute!
Oh, that reminds me, i need to send a pic! lol, poor wibbsey, gonna have a lot of pics to sort through! Also, ShuriyuCSI I love your avvie, Im definetly gonna have a Happy Holidays now :devil:

~xJemmax~

erm... My sentence didn't make sense there. But it's up to wibbsey. Personally I don't know anyone who'd keep cow as a pet

Sorry, definitely no zoo animals.

As for farm animals...if you honestly keep a cow or something as a "pet" rather than something you're fattening up for the slaughterhouse, then I'll accept it. Otherwise, I'm afraid not. And like Ducky said, how many people keep farm animals just as pets anyway?

Dear wibbs! They are not being there just for fatting up dor the slaughterhouse! You are cruel :p

I do actually know cows that are like pets, but those are rare Finncattle that are used to keep a certain type of protected fields, forests whatever in good shape and calves drink milk (not milked), but it's rare and cannot be don't with most of the cowbreeds.

And we had countryside animals competition earlier this year :)

I actually had many farm animals as pets while I was growing up. If my old albums weren't in storage.....somewhere.....I'd enter a pic of my goat....or donkey......or one of my pigs.....but I'll have to use one of the pics I've taken recently and on my computer.

Back