Photography Competition: Pets Corner - WINNERS UP!

Re: Photography Competition: Pets Corner

Lizzy_004 said:
Which animals do you refer as pets, exactly? Cause I know someone who has had a pet duck in the past :lol:

:lol: I knew a few people who owned donkies as pets.

Oh man, I was looking through some of my old photos, and I found the perfect one to send in... until my sister so kindly reminded me that she was the one who took the picutre, not me :p

hmmm, now this one i can probably do! *searches through billions of photos of pets*

I'm finally able to enter one! I have tons of pictures of our cats. I'll be sending my entry in a minute...

Stokydream said:
Allmaple nice to see this here, post from our pet´s :)
oh sure, i give from my dog Kato (hope it´s right) he´s CSI Fan :D

new CSI member

:) hope it´s correct with the pic

I just sent you a PM about this ;)

Hmm, I can't say I know anyone who has had a pet donkey :lol: although I have a couple of friends who have horses :)

Yayness :D Finally something that I can enter :p

my cat is trying to climb on the laptop as i type this. I have fourpets so hopefully one of them will let me take a picture :lol:

Stokydream, that pic of your dog is really nice, even though you shouldn't have put it in here ;) Who is his favourite character? :p All I don't see is the small boot between his legs. :p

Yay, I can enter this one!!! Although, that hasn't stopped me in the past....:lol:
Hmmm, I should take some pics of my mates pets, he has an ant farm, a worm farm and a bee hive! :lol: Oooh, this is gonna be a fun competition!!!

~xJemmax~

I've got several animals so it'll be fun to pick out a pic.

*feels sorry for wibbs mail box ;)*

wibble said:
Hmm, I can't say I know anyone who has had a pet donkey :lol:

:lol: You've probably never been to Greece, especially the island of Santorini. You can't drive there so you need to ride your pet donkey to get up to your house high in the cliffs. It's also quite common in the high mountains & villages, especially the one where my papou is from. They're good for carrying supplies as well. I imagine you'll have a good laugh if you travel there.

jorja_fan86 said:
wibble said:
Hmm, I can't say I know anyone who has had a pet donkey :lol:

:lol: You've probably never been to Greece, especially the island of Santorini. You can't drive there so you need to ride your pet donkey to get up to your house high in the cliffs. It's also quite common in the high mountains & villages, especially the one where my papou is from. They're good for carrying supplies as well. I imagine you'll have a good laugh if you travel there.
Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants movie flashback!

WillowsWannaBe thanks :lol: i´ve a littlebit messed with the posting pic her ;) Kato´s favorite character is Greg :lol: he is very crazy - and yes he has a mini boot his favorite toy he must probed this.

Elsie said:
I went mad when I first got my camera...those poor little pets now hate having their picture taken. 'no, not the flash, you evil woman'... :lol:
^^ :lol: My cat blinks when he sees me with the camera and it's a long time since I stopped using the flash with him...

Back