"Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congradulations*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congratulations*

I'm glad CSI won the award. Does anyone know if the show gets just the one statue (MH was holding it while WP gave his speech), or does each cast member, writer, and producer get one?

I was wondering that as well. I'd like to think they each got one.

It would be a bummer if it was just the one award and it sat in some producer's office.

Yay congrats to CSI! I was so dissapointed when someone that I wanted to win lost so I'm glad that CSI got the award that they deserve!

Thanks to CSI France, I was able to obtain some watermarked free People's Choice Award images. Here are some:

the rest here

did anyone notice the little girl sitting with Warrick in one of those pictures?

My sister and I were jumping up and down when they won! Awesome stuff! George looked SO hot! Marg and Gary were lookin' pretty fine too; Marg's dress was awesome! I am so happy they won but said because Jorja wasn't there. Anyhoo, congrats!

did anyone notice the little girl sitting with Warrick in one of those pictures?

it was his daughter, there is a pic of him marg WP and her aswell on the cath/rick thread

*Gasps and falls on floor* He has a daughter?! Aww! She was so cute! Okay, I'm okay; Just a little hyped up from CSI winning best Drama!

He hee. She's got a Mickey Mouse. That's so cute. :)

I don't see much of a resemblance, but it could just be the way the photo came out. Maybe a little in the face shape?

I know this has been asked a bunch of times, but no one has answered, why was jorja not there?

there was a dark haired girl there, and at first i thought it was her, but then when i saw her again i realized it was not her(i taped last night because i couldnt watch it when it aired), i just finished watching it, and i pretty sure that jorja was not there.

oh and of course, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CSI wins!!!!!!!! :D

Yayy....csi won...I kept my fingers crossed...I am sooooo happy!!!! I mean they deserved it, but i wanted them to win soo badly!!!

bit late but... WOOT WOOT!!! go CSI!!!

where was jorja? i always luv seeing her in a dress... i missed out :(

omg its so fantastic wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i have to say though didnt wp just look soo hot congrats 2 everyone involved with the show wooo

Thanks to everyone who posted pics - I was desperate to see them getting their award :D

What a shame Jorja wasn't there. They all looked so gorgeous, but without her, they were missing something :(

Congrats to CSI on it's People Choice award...

this is the pic is was talking about !!!

aww...what a cutie. And it is sweet that GD brought her to the show and not a girlfriend or something like that.

I do wonder where JF was. I looked that the clip that is online, but I couldn't see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back