"Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congradulations*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congratulations*

yeah, where was Jorja? Oh, I didnt see it on the telly, because it was in the middle of the night here, and we havent got CBS, so.. but, on the pics i CAN find, she isnt there..

I must say that all the gentlemen looked delicious in their suits! i love Eric's hair~!! :D Congrats, CSI!!! :D *sends hugs*

YAY! Congrats to CSI!!!!! Everybody looked so awesome and Billy's speech was amazing!!

YAY!! AWESOME JOB CSI!!!
One of my friends kept saying Desperate Housewives was gonna win- but i KNEW CSI WOULD WIN HANDS DOWN!!

i had to watch all 2hours of the show too see it- the best for last!!! I was Happy to see Eric There- he looked so hott! and since he was behind billy- the camera was on him the whole time!! :) And i saw george twice in the audience...

You deserved it CSI!! Congrats again- lookin foward to more great episodes!!

Whoohoo CSI Won!!!! Yay, I am so happy, man why did I have to watch House last night. Oh maybe cause I forgot the awards were on. Anyway, I am so happy CSI won, I knew they would. Atleast the fans appreciate the show, which is more than I can say for the other awards committees. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS CSI!!!! Keep up the wonderful work.

From an article on dailynews.com...

"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," television's top-rated show, was voted favorite drama for the fourth year and co-star George Eads discussed the show's ongoing popularity backstage.

"This is the show that kind of started it all," said Eads, alluding to "CSI" spinoffs and other similar shows that have cropped up in recent years. "We've had a cult following from the beginning and the fans have stayed with us over the years."

I have a funny story to tell you about how I was flipping out last ngiht as soon as they showed George laughing at one of the jokes, because if the people are there, they usually have won beause I think they tell before-hand.

Well anyway, I saw him, and wanted to scream, only one problem with that. I DIDNT HAVE A VOICE! lol Every time I saw one of them, I would buldge my eyes:eek: and point and sqeak "There's one! they are going to win something I know it!" And then when it came time for me to hop into bed, I was studying for my bio with the TV muted so that I could see what was coming up. Well I saw CSI and thats when my heart started to pump. When they came back and announced the winner I tried to scream but all that came out was flat air. lol Then I went into my mom's room and jumped on her bed saying, i told you, I told you they were going to win something, but you said that they were jsut presenting, but no, I told you they were going to win....and they did!

The speech that William gave about the parents telling him that their DAUGHTERS were getting intrested in science, well that's me. I want to move to Las Vegas, and become a CSI and specialize in Blood Spatter Analysis!

Awzz I thought they were not going to get it because they were ignored this year. Was such a great surprise.

They rule, they deserved to win! Congratulations to the whole cast and crew!

I loved the fact that Donald Sutherland, father of Kiefer-star of 24, gave the award to them. He's a fine actor, who I would love to see on CSI.

Hot damn! :D Can't wait to go home and watch my tape of it tonight.

YAY CSI! I knew you could do it! :D

I loved the fact that Donald Sutherland, father of Kiefer-star of 24, gave the award to them. He's a fine actor, who I would love to see on CSI.

You took the words right out of my mouth! :lol: I was thrilled to see Don (who is a phenomenal actor) give the award to CSI last night. Maybe we can get him in the next Tarantino episode. ;)

You took the words right out of my mouth! :lol: I was thrilled to see Don (who is a phenomenal actor) give the award to CSI last night. Maybe we can get him in the next Tarantino episode. ;)

NOw, that's an idea!!! I love Donald Sutherland! And Kiefer as well. :D

I'm glad CSI won the award. Does anyone know if the show gets just the one statue (MH was holding it while WP gave his speech), or does each cast member, writer, and producer get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back