"Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congradulations*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 32nd Annual "Peoples Choice" Awards Discussion

CSI has approximately only 33 percent chance of winning.. :eek: But d*mn the percentages! I just REALLY want them to win! :(

I hope you guys don't hate me for this - I don't live in the US, but I went over and voted. Of course, I'm now huuugely paranoid that someone at PCA's going to trace my internet address and have me arrested for not being a US citizen and voting anyway, but I figure it's "People's Choice", and this person loves CSI :lol:

So not addressed in US means you have no right to vote...no words...

Personally unless they ask you specifically if you are from the U.S. then i doubt that they really have a problem with anyone voting. Last i knew those of you who are not from or in the U.S. are people too (ohh insert mod joke here) :lol:

But seriously i wouldn't be paranoid about anything and if you want to vote but don't live in the U.S. do it anyway, like i said unless they specifically ask you, where is the harm, We are all fans of the show. ;)

I voted. Arrest me. Too bad the CSI catergory was closed, though...

Sounds fair to me, Destiny :) Should the UK networks ever get themselves sorted enough to organise an awards show where CSI gets nominated and you can vote online, I will return the favour and post the link for everyone else to vote. Never underestimate the force of CSI fans :lol:

why not create our own CSI People's choice awards?
we can set up categories & nominate our fave actors/chracters and then we can poll it to declare the winner.

we can have a few special categories such as :
sexiest male character
sexiest female character
Best loved lab tech

what do u guys think?

Sort of on topic but with a slight diversion.....

The SAG (Screen Actors Guild) award nominations are being announced tomorrow (Jan 5th).

Of all the award shows, I really like the SAGs. The voters are your peers ie. other actors and/or directors, etc. Who better to decide if you're doing a good job? I think it would mean more than getting something from the foreign press or whatever.

Since CSI won a SAG last year for Best Ensemble Cast in a Drama series, I'm hoping they get nominated for stuff again this year.

Totally. I mean, no offence to regular people ( like... everyone who isn't famous, such as myself), but being awarded something by peers who can really judge good acting is a thumbs-up. ( But if they get nominated for less than, maybe two catergories, a full-on rampage will ensue. Who cares if they're peers when they can't see a good show?)

Again, Season 4 was a solid year, wheras Season 5 was kind of falling apart. Don't be too disappointed if it doesn't win/get nominated - Season 6 certainly has had three great episodes so far, and the overall quality has improved.

Again, Season 4 was a solid year, wheras Season 5 was kind of falling apart. Don't be too disappointed if it doesn't win/get nominated - Season 6 certainly has had three great episodes so far, and the overall quality has improved.

True...while Season 4 was really good, season 5 was just sort of....meh.

This is just me beating my favorite dead horse. The one called "GE should get some sort of an award for his performance in Grave Danger". :D

I solemnly swear that if they/he don't get any nominations from the SAGs tomorrow, I'll shut up. At least until next year when I'll harp about getting an award for his performance in Gum Drops. :D

To make it easier i put up a thread for the SAG award Discussions. So that people do not get them confused., if it turns out that CSI isn't nominated or any of its actors, we can then just relocate it to the "Media" Forum. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back