"Peoples Choice: CSI LV" Discussion *Congradulations*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 32nd Annual "Peoples Choice" Awards Discussion

Okay the SAG awards had no nominations and there is a thread up to discuss the fact of CSI LV not getting awards, and the SAG Thread went to the "Media" Forum.

Just 3 more days till this award any excitement?

Its odd, PCA is just a few hours away and voting is still open in two categories. :lol: I love CSI to pieces but im not keeping my hopes high since both SVU and DH generated buzz too. I just hope the cast would attend the show. :D

Well, CSI was the number one watched show this past season, so we know it has a huge load of fans. And the winners have already been informed, to make sure that as many of them as possible show up, so if most of the cast of LV are there, we can get another glimmer of hope before they officially announce the winner. I'll be watching with rapt attention. :D It's AWARDS SHOW SEASON, I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I think Billy should get an award for his performance in Grave Danger. Best Actor in a Drama. :D

BILLY???? What about George??? If ANYONE should get an award for Grave Danger it should be George. But Billy does deserve an award. Just NOT for that episode.

They all deserve awards, they all rock :D

As someone on the wrong side of the ocean, I'm desperate to know the outcome - please would someone post the "Yay" or "Nay"? I will be checking this thread tomorrow morning to see the results. Curse those time zones! :(

I promise to post as soon as the results are announced!!! I live for this season!!!! Someday when I'm famous, I'll be there in person, and not just watching from home, but for now, I'll take what I can get!

Yeah...they all deserve awards...Billy, George Jorja;Gary;Marg....(ok I know there are more but i am tired!!)....
P.S.-I totally agree the time diffference totally sucks...my parents said I have to go to bed in like 20 min. !!!!!(school tomorrow!!)

The First Post Will be Edited to reveal the winner (In Bold), so that it is easier. Considering they are only nominated in one Catagory. All other winners will go into a regular post in here if you wish to discuss them. ;)

I really hope CSI wins, but I'm not gonna bet on it or anything. Its up against DH (ugh) and SVU (which i love) But im still hopeful> :) but Billy, Marg, George, Gary, Jorja, Eric, Al and Wally all deserve awards for being on the rocking-est show EVER :D !!

Marg and Gary presented Favorite New Tv Drama: "Prison Break"

IF, it turns out that CSI Does win, then i will add it to the title if possible and i will try and tape the Speech and type it out.

I think I heard they're the only ones there from CSI... Is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back