Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Re: Paul/Brass #2

Okay, I'm going through summer Brass withdrawal, and the repeats just aren't doing it.

I want new Brass NOW!!

I hear ya, sfCSI. I'm suffering through the same Brass withdrawals. September 21st can't get here soon enough.

Paul/Brass adds so much to CSI- I love the camraderie he has with the whole team- and when him and Gris have their little drinks together- very down down to earth and so cool- I saw him in "Striptease" with Demi Moore such a meanie :eek: he's a good actor and hope he continues his fine work on CSI and elsewhere- here's a cute comedy caption with him and Grissom :lol:

ARE YOU LISTENING?

Aw, thanks Destiny for noticing.

Ok, so with S7 approaching, what Brass goodness would you like to see this season? My wishlist:

- more Brass and Ellie
- Brass and Sofia work together and yeah, maybe even get together
- the return of Annie Kramer
- most of all, I want Brass to have to deal with the after-effects of getting shot and nearly dying.

This is my first post on this thread. I've always liked Brass's (?) somewhat odd sense of humor. My wishlist:
1) More scenes between Brass and Greg. I don't know why, but I've always liked their scenes together
2) I too would like to see how he deals with almost dying.

That's all I can think of right now.

I'd like to see the return of Annie- and Ellie- she's so nasty and full of her-self- he doesn't need that :( just hope he keeps up his awsome acting- ;)

BRASS AND DOC

Wow, I haven't been here in a while. That doesn't mean I stopped loving Jimmy. That'll never happen. I just watched Hollywood Brass last night.

Anyway, things I want to see for Jimmy in season 7 are:

1. I want to see some sort of recovery story
2. Yes I want Annie to come back for sure. Since I just watched HB last night. They have great chemistry together.
3. More scenes with Catherine - there wasn't enough in season 6.
4. More scenes with Doc Robbins. I loved their interaction in Last Laugh.
5. More Ellie
6. More scenes with Sofia
7. Last but certainly not least: More KICK ASS JIM BRASS!!!!!!!! :D

I do hope Brass having been shot last season is dealt with some more this season. I hope it's not swept under the rug like so many storylines have been.

Brassfan24, you reminded me that I forgot to add - more Brass and Catherine interaction - to my list. I always love it when they work together.

As for continuity with Brass's recovery (mental as well as physical), well, I guess we should all feel lucky if they even acknowledge that he was even shot.

I just found this thread and I want to say that I looooove Brass! I love the way he delivers his lines with very little expression on his face. I'm glad that he's not the CSI supervisor anymore. He's better at being the bad-assed cop who can't be ruffled no matter what goes down. Even when he was accused of killing Ellie's boyfriend, he still has this dry wit to say "Be careful; she spits." I hope to see more of him and L like to see more scenes with Warrick. As the only person who knows about Ellie, he is the person that Brass can go to to talk about his daughter.

I agree. I was dreading him being shot but then I realized that means we get to see his chest hair. And I have a feeling that's the only time we'll see it. On CSI anyway. :( But it doesn't matter to me, I'm just glad he's coming back for season 7. :D

Back