Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Re: Paul/Brass #2

You all had me worried....I was like "wait, no Brass until halfway through September???" Then I realized you meant the movie,not the new CSI season lol. Whew.

2. MacsGirlMel

Primum Non Nocere got me curious...anyone got any PG hockey pics? I bet that ep had to be kinda interesting for him as a player.

3. breakbeat

breakbeat Hit and Run

Are we allowed to talk about the final 2 episodes of CSI series 6 in this thread? I dont wanna do a spoiler

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yep the rule for spoilers is that as long as it has aired in the U.S. then its not longer considered a spoiler (because it has aired), its only a spoiler when it hasn't aired. (confused yet?) :D So yes you can talk about it. ;)

5. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Yeah, I happen to have a few. Here you go:

Paul

Paul II

Paul III

I'd love to have the opportunity to see Paul play hockey. That's one of my dreams. But I'll happily settle for watching him in season 7.

6. MacsGirlMel

I sooo wish they'd have worked that in as in injoke during that ep. Just 'cause it would have given the others a little shock. ANd I'd have loved to see the looks on their faces. like "*you*? Play hockey?" lol.

7. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Paul's little slide across the ice while WP nearly slipped was pretty funny.

Also, Brass does make a comment about hockey in "Blood Lust". He tells the guys in the crowd "If you're wearing badges, I'm playing left-wing in the NHL". Hmm, wonder if PG plays left-wing.

Oh, yeah, and my coolest acquisition over the last month was PG's signed jersey from The Firefighter's Fund hockey game that was featured on "The Apprentice" season finale.

8. MacsGirlMel

cool...My spotting that was the only way I knew he was on there; I never actually got a look at him. But there was a shot of the jersey and the name was familiar.

darn, missed the slip, will have to check it out if I catch the ep on again.

*wishes she had money to spend on cool CSI stuff like that*

9. beaujolais

My friend made caps from his Apprentice appearance. You can find them here: Paul on The Apprentice

10. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

It was subtle, but definitely a call out to him being comfortable on the ice. Even husband, who normally doesn't get the little things, said it was obvious who played hockey out of the three.

11. beaujolais

I was just watching Room Service and during the scene where Jim is interviewing the manager of the laundry service, Jim asks the guy where he learned to speak Lao. The guy says that he pulled a stint right out of high school and was sent to southeast Asia. Jim says "Yeah, I know how you feel."

Since we know that Brass was a Marine, it sounds like he might have gone in just after high school and served in SE Asia as well.

12. MacsGirlMel

oooh if he's a Marine, all the more fodder for crossovers...*wonders what would happen if he got together with Mac* Although some NY fans say he'd go great with Flack, apparently they both use snark well.

13. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Me personally, I don't like NY so I wouldn't want to see a crossover that involves Jimmy. Show, fanfic or otherwise. But that's just me.

But I watched Striptease again the other night and Paul was so funny in it. It's worth seeing just for Paul's scenes with Burt Reynolds alone.

14. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

Hey there all.

Just thought i'd come in here because I just watched "A Bullet Runs Through It part 2"

and im bawling my eyes out at the moment. dear god, my t-shirts soaked lol.

anyway, just thought i'd let ya know i share your support of the man, he's pretty funky.

*sobs some more*

15. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Yeah, Paul is a really great actor. He knocked it out of the park with that performance. It was really some of his best work in the series. I mean aside from Hollywood Brass. That scene with Jimmy and Ellie in the police station chokes me up everytime I watch it. But don't worry Lost2MuchSpeed, you're not alone when it comes to bawling during that scene. I cry everytime I watch it. Paul is truly an amazing actor.