Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by brassfan24, May 4, 2006.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Paul/Brass #2

A pic. of the Brass man, and Grissom from "KILL" he was the only funny person on this ep. for me :D

WALKING AND TALKING

2. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

I was just watching "Unbearable" the other day and it reminded me how much I miss Sofia working with Brass. Whether it was CSI Sofia or Detective Sofia, they worked well together. I love her comment about going for a ride face to face with her boyfriend on the Harley and Brass saying a back seat was a lot more comfortable than a motorcycle.

Wonder if Jim is speaking from experience?

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

They did always work really well together. They had such a great vibe going, and their chemistry was amazing.

Damn TPTB for stealing our Sofia.

4. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Some of the more memorable scenes I like are in the beginning of Bodies in Motion when he and Grissom are standing in the hallway and Sofia walks up. I just love it when Brass says "surpise" because he looks so happy to have her back. The scene in Formalities where she is changing out of her dress into a jumpsuit is also great thanks to the look Brass gives her as he walks away.

But my favorite episode(s) with these two is ABRTI. You could really tell by the end of the second episode that they got really close. And you're right Drumchik, damn TPTB for making her a re-curring character. So far she has only been in the premier and that wasn't much.

5. sfCSI

sfCSI Hit and Run

I get the impression that LL is not actually on the show anymore. I don't remember seeing her in the opening credits this season, and there's that new detective who is totally forgettable. I hope I'm wrong though, because Sofia as a character has oodles of potential.
    Don't even get me started on the new CSI. Hopefully now that they don't have a reason to show the swing shift anymore, she'll be gone.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Formalities was awesome with those two as well. I also loved in that episode how he called her "Sofie". Loved that because it implied they knew each other quite well.

And yes, ABRTI is amazing with the two of them. They just grew closer and closer, and there is an awesome pic of the two of them, and Brass just has his hand resting over hers.

7. Desertwind

Brass is great with all the CSI's he has a great camraderie with Grissom and has been so awesome to Sara, and the rest as well, He's been annoyed with most of them too, but their all tight, and LL is gone, she's going to be starring in a new BBC drama, no more CSI :(

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Actually, the BBC drama is only a two parter and DAvid Rambo said that there is always a door open for Louise.

Anyway, back to Brass.

What's your favorite Brass one-liner?

9. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

There are too many one-liners to mention...so I'll say the part in the beginning of Living Legend where he is giving the so-called "statments" by the high school kids in the Hummer. Never in my years of watching CSI have I laughed so hard. Of course I hang on virtually every word that comes out of his mouth anyways.

10. Desertwind

There are so many, in every ep. a long time ago, I wrote some of his down, here's one I always laughed at, how slick the lines just roll off his tongue ;) fro 'LHB' S/3

Brass to suspect.."Everybody you pay to have sex with, ends up dead"

Suspect to Brass.. "I don't like you"

Brass.."Well, I'll just have to live with that" :lol:with his deadpan expression!

Nightclub owner to Brass: "You know how much rent I have to pay on this place"?, I owe the landlord $50,000"

Brass: "Your breaking my heart pal"

11. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Like I said, too many to write...I was pleasantly suprised at how much he was in You Kill Me, considering it was supposed to be mainly centered around the lab rats. Oddly enough, and I don't know why, but my favorite scene is at the end when he yells "Gun!" and then shoots Bobby. I love the way he looks when he shoots a gun.

12. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

I loved it when he twirled the gun and blew the smoke!

13. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

It used to be "I'm just a phone booth away from putting on my tights and saving the world" but after this latest episode, I have to go with "Never underestimate the power of the ass". Brass is brilliant.

14. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Yes, the "power of the ass" comment was the best so far. But another one up there, and I am going to piggyback off the phonebooth comment, "4000, the new 50."

15. csiMadness

csiMadness Dead on Arrival

Question: In which episode did Brass said "Never underestimate the power of the ass"?!