Paul/Brass: I Got a Coupon #2

Re: Paul/Brass #2

The best dirty, sweaty Brass I've ever seen was my imagination fuelled by Beaujolais story. I can't remember the title, but the one where he's giving the heavy bag a workout in his garage. Hmm, if we had that scene in the show, it would have to be on Cinemax!

Oh, yeah, that was "Playing the Hero". I had a great time imagining that scene as I wrote it out. And you know what inspired that? During the commentary to "Fight Night" one of the directors mentions how Paul was shadowboxing between takes. They thought it was great and wanted to leave it in but they had to cut it. The director also said that Paul used to box in college. He looks like a guy who used to box and consequently, so does Brass. Kind of works too, what with Brass being a Marine and all.

Random question- I read somewhere about Brass calling Sara "Cookie" Did he really do that or am I just hallucinating again...ahem. *hides* If he did, when was it? Hope somebody can help me out- it's starting to bug me!

Brass has never called Sara anything but Sara. Cookie as well as Doll and Kiddo are from fan fiction.

I like that piccy. Looks like a good starting point for a fanfic to me. I think Jim would like to be going to work on those laces in Cath's top ...

Loving all the good Brass we're getting this so far season. I want more!!

desertwind said:
Another cool cap of Brass with Cath, in 'TCOTCDC' and his 'buzz cut' ;)

THE CRIME SCENE

hellogilbert said:
Thanks for clearing that up! It does actually sound kinda Brasshish though, I kinda like it!

I could get with him calling her 'Doll', but 'Cookie' not so much.

Both Doll and Cookie make me shudder, maybe because if anyone called me that, I'd want to slug them. The only one I can see (or hear) is Kiddo.

I agree Beaujolais. I can't hear him calling her anything but Kiddo. Then that would be done in a joking manner.

Lol. This calls for a healthy smattering of "Doll" spread around my Appalachia fic to see if I can get Annie to slug him.

LoL! Please, no, I beg you! But if you did, Annie would so give him that STFU look--you know the one she gave him when they were standing outside that Todd guy's house and Brass kept asking all those pointed questions.

It would be cruel and unusual punishment. I know exactly the look you mean. The look that would shut most men right up.

Here's a cap, of Brass in "DEAD DOLL" when he was talking to that sleaze-bag, car dealer who towed the car out in the desert for freak-show Natalie :mad:

THE BRASS MAN

Back