Panty Drive for Hill Harper

Hill is going to have bragging rights for years after he gets this gift. ;) :devil:

oh no...i hope someone won't think he's not loved enough coz all he got was a little black book... :( but hill needs some lovin' too, so he'll just have to share the love with hill.. :p

^ I would feel bad about that. I mean, let's face it, the panties are better than the LBB. :( However, I do have a really big fan project in mind for Carmine starting in a few months and he's aware of it, so I'm sure he knows he's still got some serious love over here ... even if a bit of it is being spread around to another CSI:NY hottie at the moment.

*pokes head in*

A fan project for Carmine? SQUEE!! :D

*realizes this is a Hill thread*

I didn't find this thread soon enough so I can't be part of it but I'm seriously thinking about going to the LA Book Fair so maybe I can deliver mine directly to him! :devil:

^ LMAO! You're too cute, Orison. I'm sure Hill would be quite appreciative of a thong that includes personal delivery. ;) I'm bummed I won't be able to attend the West Hollywood book fair. I'm spending the whole damn summer in LA and the man decides to do a book signing here two weeks after I return home. :(

^I know, that sucks. :( I think I'm definitely going to go the book fair...book fairs attract me like honey attracts flies. :D And Hill is a great speaker, and so energetic.

^ Isn't it dog shit that attracts flies? Honey attracts bees. :lol:

But back to the book fair - you're one lucky girl for getting to go to two book signings! :D

:lol: I thought so too, but then I was like, wait, the bees make the honey, so would it attract them? Sometimes I think too much about these things. :lol:

Anyway, yeah, I am lucky. I hope Hill ends up coming somewhere up by you! It does seem like his book tour is on-going, and that he's going to be squeezing in dates around the show whenever he can. Hopefully he'll make it to SF at some point!

Top41 said:
:lol: I thought so too, but then I was like, wait, the bees make the honey, so would it attract them? Sometimes I think too much about these things. :lol:
:lol: Ya know, I pondered that too and you may be right about that. But isn't there some saying like, "You attract more bees with honey than with vinegar" or something like that? Dunno. Doesn't matter. Back to Hill -- YUMMY!!!

Back