Panty Drive for Hill Harper

gosh, i really shouldn't be reading this thread while at the office....my co-workers may start to wonder why i am laughing and smiling to myself so much! :lol:

The letter is in progress. Oh boy! I am so having fun with this.

Maybe I sha'll draw him some panties on it too. With some whipped cream and cherries.

Ohhh yyyeeaaaahh. :devil:

OMG! madgeorge, I am totally laughing at your signature banner. :lol: Just sent you my address for the panties, so get on it pronto. I'm going to be making arrangements to get the panties to Hill soon.

Tuesdaymorning - Glad you're having so much fun with that dirty letter. :devil: The man will love it.

If anyone else wants to send panties or letters, get those puppies in the mail ASAP, please.

I can't wait to get this little gift to Hill. I will feel a little bad though. As my username indicates, I'm all about the Carmine love and this project puts his LBB to shame. :( Sorry, Carmine, you know I love you. Smoochies! Sometimes we've just gotta share some love with some of the other amazing actors who take their time to talk to us.

I'm probably going to end up sending a letter since I'm so broke from birthdays and trips :(. Oh well, expect a pm from me Mrs.G & I'll end up sending the letter tomorrow since I'm leaving for Cranbrook this Saturday for ten days...

Got your PM and just sent you my address. :D Letters work great too. Hill deserves a little fangirl love and that can take any form that works for you. Your contributions to the board are always so much fun, I'm sure whatever you write to Hill will be certain to 'get a rise' out of him. ;) :devil:

:lol: You bet it will. Once he sees that I wrote, "Once you go Greek, you can't walk for a week." he knows he'll have to test that theory out. I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse :lol: :devil:.

Okay, I'm about to head out the door to send my letter now.

But, I'm not happy with it. :lol: I was so pumped and wrote a little but not too dirty because I got nervous. :lol:

But, it's coming now. :lol:

Funny you should mention perfume. So far, everything I've received has been perfumed. The man is either going to look like the biggest pervert freak on the planet as he starts holding each pair up to his nose trying to figure out which one eminates his favorite smell, or the collective stench of so many different perfumes is going to give him a raging migraine the moment he opens it. :lol: :lol:

:lol: He'll have to ask Melina or Anna to identify each specific scent but they'll probably won't go a foot near the panties. I'm gonna put some M.A.C lipglass on my mouth & plant smooches on every part of the letter & maybe stick in a photo of myself in a pair of bra & panties to make up for the fact that the man won't be getting any from me...panties that is :devil:.

Awwww, smooches! *smacks head* I forgot to plant a nice big red "smoochie" on the letter, dagnabbit! I knew I forgot something...

jorja_fan86 said:
I'm gonna put some M.A.C lipglass on my mouth & plant smooches on every part of the letter & maybe stick in a photo of myself in a pair of bra & panties to make up for the fact that the man won't be getting any from me...panties that is :devil:.
Ooooh, now that is dirty! Me like. :lol:

Tuesday - Buck up, baby, I'm sure whatever you wrote is dirty enough to get a smile out of him.

I'm so happy with the level of participation in this project. :D You girls ROCK!!!

Back