Panty Drive for Hill Harper

I can't wait either. I'm sure he's going to love it. The man wants our love and he's about to get some proof as to how much we love him. :D

I'll hopefully find out in the next few days whether he's adding any LA book signing dates. If not, I'll move on to Plan B and ask a contact to get in touch with him.

Anyone who wants to participate and hasn't sent their panties yet really needs to get those in the mail this week.

I mailed mine off today on my lunch hour. I even sprayed some perfume on them, whether or not it will stick we will see!

I am sending Hill my favorite pair of thongs, that represent a side of me that I don't acknowledge enough! (my romantic side) :lol:

the dirty ones will be later :devil:

Haven't checked out this thread in a few days, I'm glad to hear you got my garter, MrsG! Yes, that sexy baby is finally going to get some good use! :D

Yay! Thanks for sending your panties, girls. :D MBGrissom, perhaps he'll even love your garter enough to use it as a guitar string. ;) :devil:

I'm trying! I found some really cute ones with bananas on them a couple days ago but I was buying whipped cream and gummy worms at the time for a prank at Band Camp so I didn't want the cashiers to you know, think of anything.

^ Cute! :lol: Ya know, Hill might like whipped cream and gummy worms to go with those panties too. :devil: ... Though I see him as more of a chocolate syrup man myself. ;)

Chocolate syrup and cherries. Or strawberries. What ever.

And I'm sure he'd love his shirt off too so we can decorate that chocolatey goodness body with some wonderful tastey goodies. :devil:

Oh. My. God.

Someone stop me.

tuesdaymorning said:
Oh. My. God.

Someone stop me.
No. No. Hill deserves some of that sweet lovin' that we lavish so freely upon Carmine and Eddie. I say bring on the chocolate sauce and drizzle it all over those better-than-Carmine's abs. :devil:

Well, in that case, let me run out and buy some more goodies for our sexy Hill.

Wait. The whipped cream wouldn't manage the long journey.

Omg, do you know what would be really funny? If I wrote him a dirty letter. :devil:

tuesdaymorning said:
Omg, do you know what would be really funny? If I wrote him a dirty letter. :devil:
Do it! Do it! Do it! :devil: The man would love it. Might give him a little something extra to brag about during his next chat. ;)

tuesdaymorning said:
Well, in that case, let me run out and buy some more goodies for our sexy Hill.

Wait. The whipped cream wouldn't manage the long journey.

That's what dry ice is for. Chocolate sauce and whipped cream will make the journey just fine. What about edible undies? Can you get your hands on those - chocolate flavored of course!! :lol:

:lol: Chocolate Undies would be so perfect.

But because I can't really get out and buy any panties (I'm so busy, like whoa) I think I will just write a dirty letter. Omg. I will be like, blushing through the whole thing. :devil:

Mrs.G, mind if I do that instead? Maybe spray it with some perfume and put like, lipstick on it? :lol:

^ Dirty letters are gladly accepted in lieu of panties. :D I can't remember whether you've PM'd me for my address or not, so if you still need it, let me know. I got a really cute little black trunk to put the undies in and can also include dirty letters or anything else anyone might want to send. But please get on it ASAP.

BTW - random coincidence, I bought this little black trunk from the same Beverly Hills stationary store I got Carmine's little black book from. If anyone is ever in the area, it's called Paper Source and it's a really great store. All kinds of fun and random stuff in addition to great stationary products.

Back