Pac Story: Magic Under New York Bridge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jun 24, 2007.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Jools got out of bed, climbed into her sister's, wrapping her in her arms. "It's gonna be okay Lisa, I'm here". "Crying softly, Lisa said..."I know Jools". The following morning, everyone awoke, to the smell of bacon. "Mmm...who's cooking, yelled Macster down the hall. "Dad I think, mom's still sleeping". "Morning dad, smell's great".

After breakfast the kids got ready for school. "Lisa, you going to be okay today"? "I'm fine dad, don't worry, it's alright". Grabbing her bag, she took off out the door. "Wait up Lisa, slow down". Stopping, she allowed her sister and brother to catch up. "Hey Lisa", yelled Andrew, Lisa wait up".

Catching up he asked, "Are you okay, he didn't hurt you, did you"? "Nah...I'm fine, no worries". Arriving at the school yard, everyone stared. "Do you guy's have a problem"? Knowing the Taylor temper's, the kids turned away. "Hey Jools, how goes it"? asked Tina. "Good, how are you, any ill effects, from yesterday"? "No..not really, you Lisa"? "No, I'm fine, I'll see you all later, I'm going to class".

"Is she okay"? "She'll be fine Tina, don't worry, Lisa's strong", said Macster. When the bell ring, and classes were in session, Lisa dozed off. "Ahem...ahem...Miss.Taylor, are we keeping you awake"? "Sorry Sir, won't happen again". "I hope not, I've been told I'm boring, but I never thought that boring". "Yes Sir". Getting back to lesson, Lisa struggled to keep awake.

TBC...

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Taylor kids, temper? No Way!:lol: :lol:
    Well it's been some night for Lisa, Mac should have kept her home (or not?)

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

lol at Lisa in class :lol: but it was a hard night for her :(

4. MacsLovlyAngl

During lunch, Lisa slept in the Cafeteria. "Lisa, I think you should call mom, and go home". "I'm fine Jools, honest". "You need sleep, please call mom". Walking to the office, Lisa asked the secretary if she could call home.

"Excuse me, I'd like to call home please, I'm not feeling well". "Sure Lisa, use the phone over there". Getting no answer, she called her dad. "Daddy, I need to come home, I'm not feeling to well, is that okay dad"? "That's fine love, but you wait, and I'll pick you up". "Are you sure dad, I can walk"? "No...I'll be right there love".

Hanging up the phone, Lisa said..."my dad's coming for me, I'm just going to get my books and coat". "Okay Lisa, feel better hun". "Thanks, I will". "Lisa, what did daddy say"? "He's coming to get me, are you going to be okay coming home"? "I'll be fine, Macster will be with me".

While Jools headed to her next class, Lisa waited for her dad. "Hi daddy". "Hi Lisa, come on, let's get you home". As they left the school, someone was watching, someone who wanted the Taylor children, one by one, Mac would lose, until all his children were dead, and buried in the ground.

Later that day, as school let out, Jools waited for Macster to finish football practice. "Hello, how are you Jools"? "Excuse me, do I know you"? "Yes...I'm your brother's assistant coach, so do you often watch your brother play"? "Ummm...feeling uncomfortable, Jools said...no not often, if you excuse me, I need to meet him at the gym doors". "Sure...I'll see you around Jools". Leaving quickly, Jools could tell, she was being eyed.

TBC...

5. MarineGirl#1

Nice to see Lisa following little sis' advice, but ehr... I'm getting bad vibes here. :rolleyes: Doesn't sound too good.

6. MacsLovlyAngl

Catching up with hr brother, he asked..."you okay sis"? "Yeah, fine, no worries". "You sure, you look startled". "Ummm...I'm not sure, some guy up in the stands, said he knew you, that he was your assistant coach". "You mean Brian"? "Which one is Brian"? "This was, right over here". "No...that's not the guy, this is weird, he knew my name".

"Well sis, I wouldn't worry so much right now, just remember to let dad know, just in case". "I will, now can we go home". "Yeah, let's go". Walking along the sidewalk, Macster heard the car, before he seen it, barrel onto the path, pushing his sister out the way, Macster qickly tried to scribble down the plate.

"Did you see that sis, he came right for us". "I know, I don't like this Macster, do you think it's someone upset with daddy"? Trying not to laugh, Macster helped her up, and headed home. "Dad...dad, you here"? "It's about time you two got home, where were you, mom's making dinner, and dad's looking for you two".

"We were trying not to get ran down". "What!! when, by who"? "We don't know, it's a long story, one I care to tell only once, when dad gets home". Heading upstairs, Jools started on her homework. "Jools, you okay"? "No Lisa, someone is after us,". "What do you mean Jools, please explain".

"At football practice today, some guy approched me, said he was Macster's assistant coach, but something wasn't right about him, so I left, than on the way home, Macster and I almost got ran over, if he hadn't of pushed me out the way, I'd be dead". "Christ...who you think it is"? "I don't know Lisa, but daddy better figure it out soon, before we all end up dead and buried".

TBC....

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Id sounds like they've grown up with people after them because of their dad!

8. MarineGirl#1

My heart stopped when I read about the car. Good thing Macster was around. Now who could be angry at Mac :lol: *I'm trying hard not to laugh myself here*. Last comment could only come from a smart pants like that. All in all, excitement al over the place lately. :p

9. MacsLovlyAngl

When their dad got home, Macster ran to the door. "Dad, Jools was almost killed today". "Slow down son, what do you mean"? "We were walking home from school, we heard a car zooming towards us, if I hadn't of pushed Jools out of the way, she'd be seriously hurt, or dead". "Did you get the plate number son"? "No dad, he sped of quickly, I'm telling you, it was insane".

"That's not all daddy, there was some guy at school today, while I was waiting for Macster to finish football, he came up to me in the stands, saying he was Macster's assistant coach, but Macster told me, he don't have an assistant coach, and it was freaky dad, I could feel him staring at me".

Mac was becoming concerned. "Sweetheart, could you remember what he looks like"? "I think so, I only stared at him briefly, like I said, he freaked me, so I left to meet Macster". "Okay, let's get you down to NYPD, and we'll have you give your description to a sketch artist". "Sure dad, I'll do my best, but like I said, he freaked me".

Arriving at the station, Mac left his daughter with the sketch artist, while he explained what had happened to Flack. "I'm telling you Don, someone is after my kids". "Hmmm...could they be after you, and are threatening your kids, to get your attention"? "I'm not sure, all I know is we need to have them followed, until we figure out, who is after my children". Knowing Mac was seriously upset, Flack assigned a few officer's to follow the Taylor children.

TBC...

10. MarineGirl#1

I feel a nightmare coming on. :eek: Clever of Flack, but then again he's öne of the best cops at NYPD. :lol

11. iLmacT

iLmacT Civilian

Hello All, i'm just new to here, got a Q? is there chapter missing here or i just couldnt find it. all i can was **********************Chapter 102******************without anything. anyone can help me here. thx

12. MacsLovlyAngl

Hello, I'm LMH, the reason you can't find certain chapter's is because this was posted here, and on FF.Net. But do to having scene's from my story copied, I took down my FF.Net account, and the NC17 rated with it. Sorry if you're confused, but please enjoy, you'll find most of the story down here, especially starting on page 22, along with the explanation why it was taken down.

Hope this helps, the rest is down here though, but it's unfinished, as I gave up on it, due to other stories demanding my attention;)

13. kabpag73

kabpag73 Civilian

Where Can I find the full story Pac under new york bridge continued at?:rolleyes: