Pac Story: Magic Under New York Bridge

Kinda spooky huh :lol: :lol: quietly closes eyes, and uses her mind, to transport into Jools brain, and have a look around :p :p

After Mac and Peyton left by Ambulance, Lisa began laughing. "Good God Jools, that was awesome". "Lisa, stop that cursing, laughing Jools said..."it was awesome wasn't it". Giving her sister a hug, Macster walked in. "What's going on, what did I miss"? "You missed Dr.Jools, delivering our new brother Gordon". "What the fuck, you, get out, no way Jools"?

"Yes way, it was so awesome, you should have seen the head coming out of mom's vagina, it was all gooey and bloody". Macster became grossed out. "For christ sake's Jools, to much information".

"So we have a new brother, watch out girls, the men are taking over". "Dream on big brother, for by the time he is old enough to bugger us, we'll be 15, so there", said Lisa. "We shall see, I'll start working on his attitude when he get's home". Laughing Jools left the room, to start supper.

"Hey....what do you guy's want to eat"? "Beat's me, what is there"? "I can make pizza, or spaghetti". "Eww...no thanks, we had pizza last night, how about we go out and eat", said Macster. "Hmm...sound's good to me, let's go". Leaving the house, the kids headed over to the burger joint.

When they arrived, they seen Andrew playing pinball with Sam. "Hey Andrew, what's up man"? "Not alot Mac, what bring's you guy's here"? "Mom had her baby, so we came out to eat". "Cool, want to play pinball"? "No thanks man, I'll pass". Walking over to his sister's, Macster said..."Do you want to leave Lisa"? "No...like hell, I'm staying".

As they were eating Andrew walked over. "Scoot over Lisa, let me sit". Moving down, Andrew sat in beside Lisa, as Sam watched in anger. "I'll see ya round Andrew". "Yeah, later Sam". Heading out the door, Jools seen the evil look Sam had given Lisa.

TBC...

luvingmyHoratio said:
Kinda spooky huh :lol: :lol: quietly closes eyes, and uses her mind, to transport into Jools brain, and have a look around :p :p

As long as you don't beem me up and lift me from my bed tonight, it should be alright. :p

Back to PAC: those are really some wonder kids, aren't they? Macster heaving some help to take on those girls. :lol: Should've seen that coming. Sam is no good, but they'd better keep a low profile and let Mac do the work. If I recall correctly. *Wonders what you're upto next*

When the kids left the burger joint, Uncle Danny was waiting for them. "Hey Uncle Dan, what are you doing here"? "I'm here to collect you guy's, you're coming to my apartment for the night". "No way...damn, can we play pool"? "Yeah...now let's get you guy's home, and pick up your overnight bags". Jumping into the car, Lisa, and Macster faught for the front seat.

"Come on Lisa, it's my turn, you got the front seat last time". "Haa...dream on boyo, I sit with Uncle Danno, so get lost". "Hey!! both of you in the back, now that settle's that". "See what you did Lisa". "Me...listen you little idiot, just shut up, and get in".

Once they had there overnight bags, they headed to Uncle Danny's. "Okay guy's, now behave, no yelling, the last thing I need is my neighbor's bitchin". "Yeah, yeah, we know". Opening the door, the kids dropped their bags, and headed for the pool table. "Ewww...Uncle Danno, just who do these panties belong too", laughed Lisa. "Give me those, you little brat, he smirked, and none of your buisness".

"Oh come now, they are Lindsay's aren't they, how come you two aren't living together yet, you are engaged, aren't you"? "We are, but we just haven't decided yet". "Mhmmm... could it be the great Danno, is getting cold feet"? "Listen missy, behave". "Jools, are you okay, you're aweful quiet". "I'm fine Uncle Danny, honest".

Now Danny could read Mac's kids like books, and he knew damn well, something was bothering Jools. "Okay...who's gonna break"? "I will Macster, move aside, and let your sister, show you how it is done". "You get him Jools, break those balls". As Jools cued the ball down the table she sunk two solids. "Looks like we are solid, and you and Uncle Danny, are stripes".

At the hospital, Peyton was resting, while Mac was holding Gordon. "Hello my son, how's daddy's boy". Squirming in his daddy's arms, Mac woke Peyton. "Sweetheart...I think someone is hungry". "Hmmm....oh, okay". Passing his son to his wife, Peyton bared her breast, and began feeding. "Are you okay love, you seem really tired". "I'm fine Mac". Stroking her son's cheek, while he fed, Peyton fell back into sleep.

As Mac watched, he knew something wasn't right with his wife, she had never been like this, with any of their children. "Sweetheart...wake up, listen love, I'll be right back". Leaving the room, Mac found the nurse. "Excuse me, can you tell me where Dr.Small is"? "Sure, he's in the cafeteria downstairs, shall I page him for you"? "Yes, please".

"Paging Dr.Small, please come to 4th floor Maternity ward, Dr.Small, 4th floor Maternity ward". "Shouldn't be to long Det.Taylor". "Thanks".

TBC...

I just love how these kids keep bickering on and on.:lol: Danny's got his hand full on them. Maybe Lindsay will give him a hand :devil: Hmmm, now what's up with Jools and Peyton? :confused: Gr8 update

Later in the evening, Danny had the kids settled, watching a movie. "Jools, can I see you for a minute"? "Sure Uncle Danny". Walking with her into the kitchen, he said..."Jools what is bothering you"? "Nothing Uncle honest". "Jools, I've known you since birth, now what's wrong"? "I'm concerned for Lisa, I just know that Sam is up to something, and I'm worried that Lisa won't be able to handle whatever he has planned".

"Hmm...have you talked to Lisa about it"? "I have, and she tells me she can handle it". "You know Jools, maybe she can, she's a tough little nut, plus she's been trained by the best, me", he laughed. "Uncle Danny...you wish, I believe it was dad, that taught her all his military moves, not you". "Jeez Jools, burst your Uncle's bubble". "Sorry Uncle Danny", as she kissed his cheek.

"I'll tell you what Jools, I'll help keep my eye on Lisa too, how's that"? "Sounds good to me, I know dad is handling Sam's dad, but I really don't think he's the problem". "How'd you get so smart"? "I learned from the best, she laughed, you". "That's my little peanut, now scram". Going back to watch the movie, Danny wondered if Mac realized how lucky he was, to have such smart, caring children.

Over at Sam's, his dad had called him into the den. "Sam, get in here". "Damn dad, what the hell now"? "What have I told you about that mouth". Sighing he said..."fine, sorry, now what is it"? "I want you to stay away from the Taylor children, you understand"? "Yes, dad, I do". "I'm serious Sam, I already have Mac looking over my shoulder every five minute's, and it needs to stop". "Okay dad, I got it, christ, chill".

After Sam left the room, he said to himself, "sorry dad, this is the one time, I will not listen, Lisa is mine, and she needs to know that", running upstairs, he got his plan ready for tomorrow.

TBC...

That was a good humorous talk. And hey, they're a cops' kids, wait till you've got some of your own Danny. Now Sam ignoring his dad really has me worried here. :mad:

The following morning, Danny got the kids up for school. "Hey Uncle Danny, we can walk you know, you don't have to drive us this morning". "I don't mind Macster, now finish up, and let's go". Grabbing their books, and backpack's, they headed out.

Arriving at school, the kids hopped out, and told Uncle Danny, thanks. "Thanks, Uncle Danno, see you later". "Yeah, you will, I'll pick you up after school". "What...I thought mom was coming home today"? "She was Jools, but the doctor's would like to run a few tests, before they release her and Gordon".

"But she's okay right"? "She's fine Jools, I'll take you to see her tonight". "Okay, bye Uncle Danny". Putting her arm around her sister, Lisa said..."don't worry Jools, mom's alright". "I know, I'll see you at lunch". Leaving Lisa on her own, Jools headed to class.

"Hey Lisa....". "Tina, what's the matter, why you crying"? "I need to see you for a minute Lisa, I need your help in here". Not thinking anything of it, Lisa walked into the room, and realized her mistake. "What the hell do you want Sam"? "What do you think Lisa, I want you", he said, as he knocked Tina out cold, with the barrel of the gun.

"You don't want to do this Sam, let me help Tina". "Don't move Lisa, cause I will shoot you, you do realize this is all your fault, do you have any idea how long I've wanted you"? "Sam.... you don't love me, just like I could never like you".

"SHUT UP!!! just shut the hell up Lisa, cause if I can't have you, no one can, and I'll shoot you, right here". Lisa knew Sam was on the edge, she also knew, if she didn't think of something quick, she'd be joining Tina on the ground. "Fine Sam...you win, I do love you, I've always loved you, I was using Andrew, to make you jealous, I love you".

"That's better Lisa, I knew you were, now come here, and let me hold you". Through the window of the door, Lisa could see Uncle Danny, ready to attack, as she walked over, she turned Sam towards the door, and leaned in, as Danny burst through the door, and tackled Sam to the ground. Crawling over towards Tina, Lisa checked for a pulse.

"Is she okay Lisa"? "Yeah, she's coming around". From a distance, they could hear the siren's. "This isn't over Lisa, I'll have my revenge, it may not be for awhile, but I promise, you'll be the first one I see, when I get out". "Shut up Sam, you've said enough". Passing him over to Flack, Danny helped Lisa, with Tina. "Boy...dad's gonna be pissed", giggled Lisa.

TBC...

With the day behind them, Danny took the kids, to see Mac and Peyton. "Hey dad, mom, how are you, where's Gordon"? "Slow down, mom's fine, I'm fine, and Gordon is right there sleeping". "Oh sorry dad". "It's okay son". "Daddy, did Uncle Danny tell you about Sam"? "He did Lisa, we've also got his father in custody for two murder's, it seems that gun Sam used, was the murder weapon, so both father and son, are gone for a long time".

"Hmm...I never realized how screwed up they were, till today", said Danny. "I know, scary to know, someone you've known for over ten years, can be a murderer". "You've got that right Mac". "Dad, when do you and mom come home"? "Tonight love, most likely after supper, but mommy's going to need lots of rest". "Don't worry dad, we'll take care of her". "I know you will Jools".

When the kids got home, they got everything ready for their mom's and Gordon's arrival. "Come on Macster, hurry up, they'll be home anytime". "I'm coming Lisa, hold your horses". After setting everything up, the kids waited by the front door, as their parent's pulled up. "Surprise mom, yelled the kids, who had decorated their home, with balloons, and streamer's, that said "Welcome Gordon".

"Oh...this is wonderful, thank you, how lovely". Sitting their mother down, Macster got her some juice, while Lisa admired her new brother, and Jools, adjusted her mother's foot stool. "Are you comfortable mom"? "Yes sweetheart, thank you". "Come on Lisa, pass over Gordon, I want to see him". Handing Gordon over to Jools, Lisa sat down beside her mom, and layed her head on her knee. "I'm glad you are home mom, I missed you". "I missed you too sweetheart".

With the house quiet for the night, Lisa awoke screaming, "no..noooo...nooo". "Lisa, sweetheart, wake up love". "Daddy, oh daddy, it was aweful, I couldn't escape, they had burried me in a crate, under the ground". "Who did Lisa, come on sweetheart, talk to me". "It was just a nightmare dad, I'm fine now". "Lisa...I want to know love". "Please daddy, I'm fine, it's just the events of today, I'm fine now".

Kissing his daughter on the lips, he left the room. Curling up in a ball, Lisa fell back into sleep.

TBC...

Oh boy, Sam's a dummy, using his dad's gun! Happy to see the family all together, although I feel sorry for Lisa, but she's a tough cookie. ;)

Back