Pac Story: Magic Under New York Bridge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jun 24, 2007.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

This is my first Pac story, so please be gentle. FB always apreciated

It was a cold November night when Mac recieved the call for a massacre at New york Bridge. As he arrived, he could see Peyton's car. "Oh great", thought Mac to himself. He had always thought about her. At first it was just a little at a time, but lately, just being near her, drove Mac to wanting too touch, or caress her beautiful dark hair. He could always see the sadness, in her eyes. Not a sadness of pain, just a sadness of loneliness, like he had, since Claire died.

Getting out of the car, he approached the scene. When he neared the bodies, he could smell the scent of blood in the air. "Not another one of these", he thought to himself. Looking closer, he could see Sheldon, leaning over the body, of a small child. Beside that child was his sister and his parents. The longer Mac stared, the more it took him back to 9/11. "Mac"? "MAC", called Danny. "Are you okay Mac"? "I'll be fine Danny, where is Stella"? "I'm not sure Mac, she hasen't shown up yet".

Mac wished Stella would hurry. He wanted to get this scene cleaned and processed, he needed to put distance between this scenerio, and soon. At that moment of thought, Stella showed up. "Sorry I'm late Mac". "I got held up , at another crime scene, with Flack". "Did you finish, what you needed to do there"? "Yes, we did Mac, Flack should be here shortly". "Okay, I want you and Danny to process the bodies, as soon as Hawkes is done". "Where are you going"? asked Stella. "Just to my car for a moment, I'll be back soon".

Peyton seen Mac leave. She could feel his anguish from across the scene. "Sheldon, I'll be right back". "Sure Peyton, take your time". Peyton walked towards the car, and seen Mac with his head downcast. Knowing he would not accept concern, she hid her feelings, took a deep breath and called his name. "Mac"? "I was wondering when you would like to view the post"? Peyton knew she was making things up, as she went along. But what she didn't realise, was that Mac knew she was lying.

Raising his head, he looked into her concerned eyes. "As soon as we get back Peyton". "I'll come find you". "Is there anything, you'd like done first"? The only thing Mac wanted, was Peyton far away from him. He couldn't think, couldn't focus, on anything , except for her beauty and scent. She smelled like, a tropical dream, and her lips were so full and pouty, the kind of lips, he wanted to kiss and nibble all night. Feeling himself getting aroused, he put his head downcast again and told her to leave him be.

As Peyton walked away, she could hear Mac faintly say......."God, please help me, I'm falling for her".

Peyton smiled, as she walked back towards the crime scene.

TBC..

2. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

(LMH I do *not* know where you find the time!!!)

:lol: well you know I'm lovin it... (*dances a little pac jig under the bridge*)

The whole of it makes me want to read more, but I especially wanted to say that I thought the very first paragraph was a really great intro for a ship tale.

yay, keep it up!!! :D

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I know ... how many do you write 4/5. I write one and I struggle to find the time!

I loved the start, post soon!

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

aw.... *gets all giggly*
    cute :D i agree, love how you started it.
    and hawt :devil: may i add.
    *ggs again*

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Where do i find the time to write? Well, I worked alot of overtime, and now I'm off for the next four days. My children are fully capable of taking care of themselves. So I guess you could say, this is one of my hobbies.

But i have more stories on here, there is Hidden Revenge, Montana's Home, both stories about D/L. There is also the continuing story , Rampage...where I bring Marisol back from the dead.

I just enjoy writting and I'm glad you all enjoy it.

But Poetry is my favorite passtime, just have a look. :)

6. MacsLovlyAngl

When Mac got back, he headed downstairs, and found Peyton and Sid, hard at work over the bodies. "Damn her", said Mac to himself, once again. Mac decided to try and avoid her, walking in he asked.... "Sid, what have you found"? "Nothing yet Mac, we just finished the father". (Phone rings) "Excuse me, well I take this" , said Sid.

Once Sid left, Mac tried to find a hole to hide in, "God she's to beautiful for my piece of mind". "Woman has me tied in knots", said Mac. "Mac, if you look here for a minute, you'll see......."Come here Mac", Peyton said again. She knew, she had him rattled, and she was taking advantage of it. As Mac walked over and leaned down, he touched heads with Peyton.

"If you look there, you can see where the bullet penitrated in her....... As Mac looked at Peyton, Peyton looked at Mac, the bolt hit, both of them felt the magnet pulling them together, just as they got close enough to feel each others breath, Sid walked back in. "Okay than, let's get back to work". Standing upright, Mac told Sid, he had to leave, and to send him the report. "What was that about Pey"? "I don't know Sid", said Peyton with a mischievious smile.

When Mac got back to his office, he marched over to his window, took a deep breath and sighed. Looking up towards the sky, he said..."Why are you doing this to me, you know how much I still love Claire". Stella, was standing at the door, listening to Mac mumble about to God damn beautiful. "Who's to beautiful Mac"? asked Stella. "Oh, hey Stel, no one, just rambling about things". "Okay, here's the report from Sid", said Stella. "Thanks Stel, hey Stel"? "Yeah Mac"?
    "Are you busy tonight"? "I am yes, I have a date", "Why, did you need something"? "No, you go ahead and have fun". "Thanks Mac, I will, night".

Once Stella left, Mac turned himself in his chair and looked out over the bridge. "Beautiful isn't it Mac"? asked Peyton from the door. Not wanting to turn around, and see her beauty, he asked her....."Did you need something Peyton"? "Yes, I do Mac, I need you to look at me, please". Mac knew he had no choice, turning in his chair, he faced her beauty once again. "What is it Peyton"?
    Walking closer, till she reached his side, she said....."Mac Taylor, would you like to go out with me tonight"? "They have a great band playing , it's called, Under New York Bridge". What an odd name, Mac thought to himself. "Listen Peyton I don......."Mac, it's not a date, it's just two friends, listening to music together". After waiting for the briefst of moments, Mac said..."Sure Peyton, just let me grab my jacket".

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol: well this is all very promising... things under the new york bridge are looking good LMH, thanks for writing, keep it up!! :D

8. MacsLovlyAngl

As Peyton and Mac arrived, the New York air, had taken on a chill. Looking over at Peyton, Mac could see her shivering. "Are you cold Peyton"? whispered Mac, against her ear. "A little", said Peyton with a smile. "Okay, you stay here and I'll be right back". Mac went back to the car and pulled out a blanket. Heading back to Peyton, he smiled. "Here we go, come closer Peyton, the blanket will take off the chill". As Peyton moved closer, she could feel the butterfly's pooling in her stomach.

"Are you warmer now"? whispered Mac again in her ear. "Yes, very". "Thank-you". As they listened to the band, Mac wrapped his arm around Peyton's shoulder, and that's when he heard her intake of breath. Knowing he was affecting her senses, was causing his to respond, so as he placed his hand under the blanket, he covered his erection. "Are you okay Mac, you look like you're in great pain"? "I'm fine Peyton". All Mac wanted to do , was to take her into his arms and kiss her pouty mouth. "Down, damn it", said Mac to himself. Once the band had finished, Mac took Peyton for coffee.

"Did you enjoy the band Mac"? asked Peyton. "I did, it was great". "The blue's always do something to the soul". "Mmm, that is so true". "Well it's getting late, how about I take you home", asked Mac. "Sure, that would be nice". After Mac payed the tab, he held Peyton's hand, as they walked towards the car. "Allow me", said Mac, as he opened the door. When Mac pulled up to her house, he opened the door, and helped her out of the car. "I want to thank-you for coming with me tonight Mac, I had a wonderful time". "As did I Peyton, said Mac, as he looked into her eyes.

"Well, thank-you again, said Peyton. At that moment, Mac wasn't sure what possesed him to grab Peyton in his arms and kiss her, but he did, and it was like the fourth of july, Mac swore he seen flashes of silver lights. Not wanting the kiss to end, he plunged deeper into Peyton's sweet mouth, as she purred. "Mac, please, said Peyton in a breathless whisper, love me". Sweeping her up in his arms, he unlocked her door and carried her up the stairs. "To the left Mac, right there", hissed Peyton. Placing her onto her bed, he laid atop her , and stared, into her beautiful eyes. "What is it Mac"? asked Peyton. "I can't do this Peyton, I'm not ready for this step". "I know I feel something for you, but I can't give you what you need right now". "Mac, all I'm asking is for you to love me".

Getting up, Mac walked towards the door, turned and said..... "That is something, I can never do". "I'm sorry Peyton, I'm just not ready for that step".

After Mac left, Peyton said....."You will be Mac, I know you will".

9. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

You do just get right down to business, don't you!

:lol: :lol: ...you bloody tease!!! :lol: :lol:

10. MacsLovlyAngl

Now that's not nice :p :p :p

I love it :lol: :lol:

Just think, when it happens, it will be full blown with a nice PM full of juicy stuff :lol: :devil: :devil:

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Lovly :devil:... I like to tease Mel that's just really fun :lol:

12. MacsLovlyAngl

There is a PM to this :devil: :devil:

As Mac got back to the car, he looked towards Peyton's place one more time.

"Come on Mac, make up your mind, what you want", he said to himself. Knowing his body wanted, to love her, but his mind was unsure, he turned around and knocked on her door. "What is it Mac", asked Peyton, who was smirking. Looking at her long silken nightgown, he pulled her towards him, and kissed her softly on the mouth. "I want you Peyton, please allow me to love you", with that said, Mac picked her up again and carried her back upstairs.

After laying her on the cool sheets, he caressed his hand down her nightgown, as she purred out his name, "Mac", please". "I know Peyton, but I want to feel all of your beauty in my hands, just not one part of you, but all". Closing her eyes, she felt Mac move his hand between her thighs, as he watched the expression on her face, he could see the pleasure, he was enforcing on her. "Breathe Peyton, just let go and breathe".Let go she did, as he felt her first quiver of rush come forth. "My beautiful Peyton", whispered Mac. "I'm going to love you, seduce you, mystify you all night long".

Making good, on his word, Mac did love Peyton, more then a man could love a woman, in one night. After they had calmed in the warmth of each others arms, they fell asleep. That's when the nightmare started. He could hear Claire calling to him in the distance, asking him to help her come home. As Peyton awoke, she could hear Mac cry out....."Claire, Claire, where are you"?
    "Mac, called Peyton, wake up Mac". When Mac awoke, he jolted out of bed. "Christ, what the hell happened, where the hell am I"? "Mac, calm down, you are in my home, remember, last night, the band, the music". Thinking back, Mac finally remembered, where he was. "I'm sorry Peyton, I need to go".

As Mac scrambled to get dressed, Peyton got out and grabbed him in her arms. "No, Mac". "You can't keep running, you need to face this Mac, you need to come to terms, with your loss". Turning to face Peyton, he told her......"You can't understand Peyton, I can't forget, never will I allow myself to forget". "I know that Mac, but you need to come to terms with it". "If you don't, it will eat away at you, until it drives you over the edge". As much as he knew Peyton was right, he still couldn't bring himself to let go, just yet. "I really need to go Peyton, I'll see you in the morning". "Okay, I understand Mac". Taking his hand, he caressed her cheek, and as she leaned in, he kissed her. "We'll have dinner tomorrow, okay"? said Mac. "Okay, I'd like that".

Once Mac had left, Peyton cried herself to sleep. She knew, this was going to take alot of time, and patients, to help Mac, heal his pain.

TBC

13. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

you're putting these poor folks on a roller coaster - going all tissue box on us now are you...? (I won't feel sadly, they're getting a lil sumthin anyhoo)

:devil: :lol: You know, LMH, you, your fics, your poems, and your PM's just might at least in part be the cause of this heat wave that's been stuck overhead for the past week or so... :)lol: thunderstorm coming soon?)

thanks for writing! :D ;)

14. MacsLovlyAngl

I'll continue to write this story, as long as I can make it last for you. Before the end, we should have a brood of little Macky's running around :devil: :p :devil: :p :devil: :p

*Just escaped flying hammers in Shipper, someone, let one in to our thread :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

15. mugs

mugs Witness

brillent story we need more peyton/mac sotries