P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Oh my god, I've just read most of these, and I have to admit most of them are true!! :lol: I am embaressed at myself

Anyway YKYWTMCSIW
....you rewatch an episode you've seen a thousand times instead of doing homework (then you end up doing it at 8.30 the following morning)
....you daydream about CSI in all your spare time and then get brought down to Earth by a 'Are you listening to me?'
....you don't buy anything for months because you're trying to save up to buy all 6 seasons on DVD, because you can get still pictures on them, and not on the videos.

All the above relate to me and my life..........I need to get a life! :lol:

YKYWTMCSIW....

-although you're trying desperately to stay spoiler free, you find yourself glancing at the spoiler threads, trying to talk yourself into breaking the code. I mean, I actually didn't go spoiler free ALL season, I looked in the beginning. So I keep telling myself that this season doesn't count, lol.

-your friend's telling you about a CSI music video she made during english class and she tells you that it's GSR. So something comes up about kids so she says she used a scene with Nick in it to substitute for the kids. I began laughing like a crazy person. Everyone sorta looked at me, but I just smiled at my friend and she rolled her eyes.

-you scream out in biology class that people are attracted to symetry. We were going over attraction and etc. My teacher smiles at me and says,"Yes, how did you know?" And then you go on describing CSI: LV episode "A Little Murder" and how the father created a virtual woman who was symetrical to a guy. Long story, and it began with "In an episode of CSI..." Everybody just groaned while I blissfully accounted the episode. My teacher asked if I was okay after class.

-you ask to borrow a few discs from a friend to see a few episodes for a fanfiction you're writing and when they end up giving you two whole seasons, you gleefully dance around in the hallway and then place them carefully in your locker, wrapped in your coat so nothing happens to them.

-you cry and complain to your musical director that CSI is on Thursday night and that you need to be excused at 8:45 instead of 9 so that you can get home and watch the beginning. If you miss the beginning, you have no idea what's going on!

-you walk into the guidance center and are waiting for your counselor when you see a different one, sitting at his desk, and you swear you see Grissom. I started to smile really wide and then frowned when I remembered that it was just a counselor.

-you talk to the dermatologist for a half hour while she's freezing warts off your hands and feet about CSI and how LV is the best and how you absolutely praise it. Then hit your stepfather when he says that the asylum let me out for some fresh air over the weekend.

-you argue for ten minutes over the phone with your uncle when you tell him you're watching CSI.

"Which one?"
"Las Vegas."
"Ugh. I hate Las Vegas. I watch Miami."
*gaping mouth*"Miami's so much drama! Jeez, and Horatio and his sunglasses? Get a grip! Jeez, you don't know what you're missing. Grissom and Sara, oh my gosh, and then Nick and Warrick and Catherine and *squeaky voice*Greggo.
Mom: "Ash, who is it?"
*hands phone over to mother* "Your brother. He has no taste in television programming. Pssh, Miami."*turns CSI up*

~I do actually like Miami. I was just apalled that he thought Miami was better. Sorry if I offend any hardcore Miami lovers...

My family watch all the CSIs as well, but none of them are obsessed as me!

YKYWTMCSIW

....you think about CSI at least once a second :lol:

YKYWTMCSIW...

You realize too late that you've walked off in the middle of a conversation you were having, leaving the other person speechless because you realized it was 7PM and Spike was running re-runs you have seen a million times...yet you are still drawn to them like a moth to a flame!

YKYWTMCSIW...

. . . you see somebody being carted into an ambulence and without even seeing any of his/her symptons you blurt out that they have blunt force trauma to the oxcipital bone

YKYWTMCSIW...

you used words lyk "evidence", "residue" and "symptoms" (just to name a few) in daily casual conversations with your friends/family.. lol

YKYWTMCSIW...

-you're at dance rehearsal and CSI comes up. You start going off and this other girl says she loves CSI. You go on to ask her what she thinks of Keppler, with a response of "Who's he?" You then, very rudely, slap yourself on the forehead and walk off. If somebody loves CSI, then how can they not watch the new episodes?!

-you skip down the halls singing one of the posts in the 'Quotes you Won't Hear' thread, getting it stuck in your friend's heads and nearly getting thrown out of a class because you wouldn't shut up.

-it takes you, literally, an hour to explain to your friend who Grissom is when she reads what you're writing and discovers it's a CSI fanfiction. She eventually walked off, but I followed her... :p

YKYWTMCSIW
Everyone on ur msn list has threatened to block u atleast once becos u never shut up about CSI

MacsGirlMel said:
When you're shelving books at work and come accross an author's name Sara Gilbert and want to start laughing.
when you laugh at that too!
when your chemistry teacher pronounces phenolphthalein the english way and it irritates the hell out of you!
when you constantly quote csi, and relate it (especially gsr realated things) to real life. e.g. when you see a twig and straight away think of the one that grissom gave sara! Sorry it wasnt me it was my friend that saw the stick.... :rolleyes: shes crazy :lol: really wasnt me :rolleyes:

Ok you know you have watched 2 much CSI: when your Criminal Justice teacher tells you to watch CSI (this goes for all of the CSI's) and crique it. The only problem is finding an episode that you haven't watched a thousand times yet.

you know you've watch CSI too much when...

-you dream about them making a movie

-you insist that someone you work with looks like Nick Stokes

-you recognized someone that has either played on CSI:NY or CSI:Miami before

-even after only a few episodes you actually liked Keppler and was sad after last night's episode

YKYWTMCSI when...
-You ask your little brother to tell you when another, less cooler show is coming on and he responds "CSI is on! You should know this!" and you yell back "Every show I want to watch is not always CSI!" Then he says "Yes it is!"

-You actually cried when a character died. *cough*

-You're so mad about said character dying that you made "RIP" pictures of them and have a memorial quote in your gmail message.

-You record all the CSI shows that are on, even if you have seen them or not.

-You can't pay off your car because you still owe your parents money for all those CSI DVDs you bought.

-You go to church and see they are starting a new "CSI" Bible study and ask for a poster, and get one. Then you go to the Bible study for all 13 weeks, only because you hope they mention an episode you like.

-You can't even eat a Snickers candy bar without giggling.

-You go to school all bleary eyed and your friends say "Oh, up late watching CSI were we?"

spanky743 Please see your PM's regarding your signature. Thank you.

This is so fun...
I actually named my puppy "Nicki" , the profile song on myspace "Who Are You" , my picture on my cell phone is one of the cast and last but not least my ringtone....yep you guessed it "Who Are You". lol lol.

When you go to a pet store and see a yellow Lab, you tell you friend George eads has one and she ask you how you know that and you tell her about the eps he was in and sometimes when your dog gets you mad you threaten him that you go trade him in for a yellow Lab and name him Maverick.

poor elvis<----my dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back