P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

YKYWTMCSIW.......
you are sosposed to do a school report and you keep typing CSI.
your family puts duct tape over your mouth so you won't laugh or say anything under your breathe about the episode.

YKYWTMCSIW...

i have a (now looking back) almost horrifying discussion on aim with my friend about kidnapping the team and saying what we'd do when we get them back to our houses. too long to post on here but really funny. see here>>>>conversation

YKYWTMCSIW...
...a scientific expression is used by someone and you immediately think "hey that's from 'ep-name'"

the Today show runs a segment on identity theft and you start giggling when Who Are You starts playing as background music

You know you watch too much CSI when you can type all the actors' and characters' names, as well as ladyheather.com faster than you can type your own name. (It's true...) :lol:

When you start praising the Lord for bringing CSI to this eatrh. (Haha, every time I watch CSI, I cross myself when Cath stops by in the tune, XD)

When you're browsing the new church directory and start wanting to giggle when you see a person with the last name of Stokes.

I also bet it'll happen next time mom and I are watching emergency shows (Discovery Health) and they mention the Stokes Basket.

When you get all excited because the police department you work for bought brand new Denali's and Tahoes and that's what the CSI guys drive!!

(the guys were laughing at me, wondering why I was so happy to see the new cars...I made the mistake of telling them and now they make fun of me! :rolleyes:)

when you argue wuth your teacher about her making you watch a boring video on sex change and you want to watch "Ch Ch Changes" as it is so more educational.

When you're watching Billy's movie The Staircase and when his character gets accused of shooting someone you wanna say "Well Grissom, follow the evidence, see who IT says did it" hehe

yes that's true! not long ago i asked my mother and she was like 'what exactly do you want?...' :rolleyes:...

Everyone said milk. *laughs*

YKWYWTMCSIW....

-You put your sunglasses on in a manner that no one else does.

-You speak...your words...in disjointed sentences.

-You're convinced you have all knowing power.

-You stand with your hands on your hips a lot of the time while you stare off into the distance. (I like that... :devil: )

YKYWTMCSIW...
You haven't used the words 'excited' or 'pumped' in over two years because you've been replacing them with 'stoked'.

-when the rubber gloves are empty
-when the flashlight not laying near by you
-singing every das "who are you" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back