P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

YKYWTMCSI:

When you write two very well written essays based on forensic techniques in Write for success class

When your friend tells you that you're obsessed and you don't deny it.

When the same friend tells you that he's dissapointed in you because you don't have any CSI pictures in your locker.

When you ride a public transit bus for the first time and you're first thought is of the little old grandma who gets shot in CSI:M (Kill Zone), your second thought is how your shiny new black shirt is picking up transfer from the ugly rainbow colored bus seats.

when you check into a hotel and you remind your parents several times that they are staying in the 'murder central room' and that luckily you are not :D although the triple homicide at our hotel was two weeks ago, and they were on a different floor so it was alright

...when you are doing a listening in your english lesson and the one person who speaks is Mister Stokes,you automatically think about Nick and CSI!

YKYWTMCSIW:

Your spending all of Algebra fingerprinting yourself with a highlighter(my finger is a bright shade of yellow now by the way)

When 99.9999999% of the things on the" You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When.." board apply to you

When you are at work and in the fridge, you discover the remains of a 3 month old cucumber. (not even store these things in the fridge for a day, it's not good for them, they will die, sadly, lonely and cold!) You try to toss them in the bin, but you feel the gooey substance etc. (yes it was still in plastic, thank heavens). So your mind goes back immediately to that one episode, in which a body was undiscovered long enough to be almost totally fluid. And you start to retch, right under the nose of your new co-worker, pushing him aside (he just entered the door, no clue going on) and barely made it to the toilet before giving back breakfast and the dinner from the day before the way it entered... as you did while watching that episode... 4 times already.

See, nothing can happen or you relate it to a csi-eppy. This being perhaps not the most pleasant one...

When you almost set your house on fire seeing if you can realy make a cucumber light up

OK so here is the story that made me think of CSI:LV.

This chick comes into the resturant that I work at. One of the waitresses, who need I say, has alot of junk in her trunk was working. The little chick, who may have been 98lb soaking wet tries to walk out of the resturant without paying for her food and her friends food. There was a total of 4. So, my friend runs out the door after her and tells her she needs to pay. Well, in short, words are exchanged, a fight breaks out and my friend draggs the girl back into the Resturant to pay.

All I could do was have flashbacks of when Sara busted the over weight lady for starving the 2 kids to death. Do you remember the episode. Sara tells the perp that she doesn't look like she has missed too many meals. Then cross words break out. I honestly DO NOT for the life of me know WHY that scene came to my mind, but it did.

It was funny, but I guess you had to be there.

BTW, my friend's hubby is a cop, so I am sure the guys that booked the girl got a good laugh.

when your neighbor gives you a book called
Techniques of Crime Scene Investigation

I thought you would like this... is what he said to me
You KNOW YOU WATCH TOO MUCH CSI!!!

Six Flags is having a contest involving eating a live Madagascar cockroach at some of their parks...and my first thought was "Grissom would not be amused" LOL Since he likes coasters, I think there's a fanfic there somewhere.

^ Does it involve rescuing the cockroaches and taking them on a coaster ride? The seatbelts might be too loose for them.

YKYWTMCSIW...

...you have a current obsession with butterflies and John Mayer

...you cry for over an hour after something terrible happens to Greg because you're convinced it's real.

...you also cry and laugh and get emotional over other things on the show like it's real.

...you're new phrase is "Uh-oh, someone's gunna die. Call Vegas." and/or "If I die, call Vegas."

...you actually believe your dad when he says "I've got Grissom's number in my phone on speed dial, don't worry."

I'm a wackooo. ^__^

lol Dynamo...not sure if it does or not.

...When you watch Zoo York on NY and once again want them to call Gris...he'd love the kid with the spiders lol.

...while taking a multiple choice test and you don't know the answer you pick (e) because "Greg Sanders had two e's in it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back