P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

screw warrick to the side.. I want him as my 1st..2nd..third and desert. =] greg could be my side dish. and Nick could be the orderves.

Alot of You have been here long enough to be mindful of the Adult Content rules. Lets tone it down.

...when you are in your Psychology 230 class and your prof writes GSR on the board and you nearly jump out of your seat from excitement- only to find out your prof was referring to "Galvanic Skin Response"

.....when you're doing your homework...you can't help but wish that Sara Sidle was around to lend a hand.....

heh heh when you're in french and you're doing verbs and your teacher tells you to write down a sentence about something you watch and you immediately write,
en mardi ma soeur, ma mere et moi regardons CSI

when your in bio and your writing CSI quotes on your zwipes notebook, and don't even need resources. =]

When you write it in your planner and tell them you can't work on Thursdays because of "class".

When you tell your friends the same thing if they want you to switch shifts and then they look at you like "you're lying!"

When you should be reading Ch. 5 of your Human Communications text but instead you're on talk.csifiles.com adding to the "You Know You've Watched Too Much CSI When..." thread.

hahha ^ second that homework thing.. I have a research paper to do but I can't tear myself away. =]

^third the homework thing.....music theory...but i'd rather be doing this....

oh yeah, fourth on the hw thing. I had a paper due this morning and I had to stay up late last night and get up early this morning because I wasn't working on it when I should have been...

When there are tv ads about a hottest mom contest and you think "I wish Cath could enter" lol

You know you've been watching to much CSI when
1. You can say the whole episode script without watching it.
2. You go around quoting scenes and everyone looks at you like you're a freak.
3. You start to talk like the CSI's.

iilovecsii said:
hahhah most of my passwords are either [Removed Passwords] lol. I'ma freak I know even my email is [Removed Password]. like I said Ima freak. =] be jelous.

Same here!! Half my passwords are like [Removed Password] :D

Also...

YKYWTMCW:

You've recorded every single episode on DVD and have every disk labeled with the season, episode name and #...

You've picked up a can of hair gel in a salon and thought "This would make a good gift for Greg..."

The only ring tones you've ever bought are "Who Are You" and the "Baba O'Riley" intro by The Who and you actively use one of them as your ring...

You've actually colored an Easter grEgg...

You tear out and save ANYTHING on CSI that you find in magazines...

You subscribe to TV Guide and expectantly wait for an article on CSI...

You're not sure you'll ever find your "soul mate" because you believe that Greg Sanders is him.

I'm sure I'll think of more... :p

=========
~Edited: Removed Passwords, Not recommended for giving out.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back