P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

LOL indeed!!!!

YKYWTMCW... you do those silly games like Jennifer Fletcher loves Eric Szmanda and you cross of all the matching letters to get numbers and come out with a percentage of how well matched you are.... :rolleyes:

lol thats great.

YKYWTMC when you named each fish after one of the cast members.. **I really did... my parents are pissed but their mine only I had to name one of them sofia and TINA! because yea. but Tina is the black ugly fish and sofia is the snail, warrick is the cutest one and Cath is the second cutest. OOO and since I am with yobling.. the white, brown and red fish I named Gary he's mixed so he's warrick and cath's baby fish. =p**

*Walks in takes note, points out about the chatting rules, walks back out* :)

bugladysanders said:
Everyone can hug!! Lets all have a big across the world across the thread hug!

Alright, I'm hugging here from Germany :D

heh heh, when you're in chemistry and your teacher asks, 'whats the chemical name for DNA?' obviously not expecting anybody to answer and i just shouted out 'DEOXYRIBONUCLEIC ACID!' and everyone just looked at me and my friend goes, 'csi freak'

I have a regular Buffy/Angel hangout and I went on today to find a post "Hey (Mel),CSI question since I know you watch" lol word's getting out.

hahha YKYWTMC when your teacher calls you Catherine.

**Serious lol..my friend watches it alot and she only talks bout catherine.**

bugladysanders I love you.."mad as apples..." thats great. =]

You know you've watched too much CSI when...

You're preparing to go to college in another country and the first thing you pack is 5 seasons of CSI on DVD!

chaosTheory said:
You know you've watched too much CSI when...

You're preparing to go to college in another country and the first thing you pack is 5 seasons of CSI on DVD!
I do the same thing. Whenever I go somewhere, I always take my CSI dvds even though I know I probably won't have time to watch them. But you just never know when you might need some CSI...

YKYWTM CSI when

Your heart breaks at the idea of your favorite ships not happening :(

When EVERYTHING stoped in my house on Thursday night
and when a friend says.."I think about you every Thursday and wonder what you are doing and reacting to the show"
LET ME TELL YOU, NOT WELL

and I found myself yelling at the TV a few times, especially on Thursday! :eek:

milkmanv1 said:
Im guilty of this...

You know you've watched too much CSI when youre cheering for Grissom/Sara more than your own relationship.

:D Can TOTALLY relate!! :D

you know you've watched too much csi when the huge fake diamond ring you bought for fun a year ag o becomes your engagement ring from Greg
I actually did this one of my teachers asked me if I was married (i just shook my head at him) but a group of students heard him ask me so after I left his class they asked me and I was like " yeah I'm engaged to Greg Sanders....he's a bit of alab rat.." yeah I know crazy but when you are a twin you get asked alot of stupid questions and eventually you learn how use very good sarcastic comebacks and what not!!!!

MrsGregHSanders said:
Mel23 said:
Of course I'd much rather get a CSI for Christmas myself....either Gris or Mac...or Both....*grin* Maybe Warrick on the side...

Maybe a CSI will come with the kit :D I hope I get one with Greg, or Ryan!
Amen to that!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back