P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

there are already two sets out but we haven't got them in our shop yet, but in the new toy catalogue of things to be out at christmas there are about six different sets.

Theres finger printing, face sculpture, I think one is DNA but not sure, lol.

I was watching a show that told about a house robbery and when someone touched a left-behind shoe, my first thought was "hey, you're disturbinb evidence!" lol. But they still got the guy, they just matched the big scratches on his face to the couple's cat lol. Attack cat.

-You have to re-do your CSI bookmarks 'cause they originally were all under CSI NY but now they need their own section, LV.

-You are only half paying attention to the TV, 'cause you're eating and reading a magazine but perk up instantly when you hear Who Are You on a commercial. One of those Lanc Armstrong things, possibly the so called "Race to Replace" on the Discovery channels...not totally sure.

crazy_steph said:
when you get excited at work over the fact that there are a load of csi kits due out at christmas

I wanna CSI kit for Christmas!!!!!!!!!

ooh,
when your children are playing Lady and the Tramp and one of them says
HEY LADY and you IMMEDIATLY think of Lady Heather!

crazy_steph said:
when you get excited at work over the fact that there are a load of csi kits due out at christmas
i just told my mom the good news.....doubtful she'll buy it but a girl can hope...

hollie said:
crazy_steph said:

I wanna CSI kit for Christmas!!!!!!!!!

What kind of kit?

Of course I'd much rather get a CSI for Christmas myself....either Gris or Mac...or Both....*grin* Maybe Warrick on the side...

Mel23 said:
Of course I'd much rather get a CSI for Christmas myself....either Gris or Mac...or Both....*grin* Maybe Warrick on the side...

Maybe a CSI will come with the kit :D I hope I get one with Greg, or Ryan!

your mom cuts her finger and you ask her if you can have some for dna analysis.....

Your 4 year old daughter sees a sweatstain on your shirt and says "Daddy: that's not blood. A blood stain would be brown!" (This actually happened to me!)

MrsGregHSanders said:
Mel23 said:

Maybe a CSI will come with the kit :D I hope I get one with Greg, or Ryan!

Me too! :D

You use your sister's make-up and get scared because your fingerprints will be all over it. Then you realize that your sister is not a CSI, or as obsessed with CSI as you are, and she isn't going to check for your fingerprints on her make-up.

TOTALLY happened yesterday.

when the five and three year old you babysit ask for CSI stories. " Tell me about the bug man" and "dance to the CSI NY theme tune when its on the radio and you dance and sing (badly) along.

You're at a picnic and find yourself looking more closely at the bugs than you usually do. (but it could also have been the bee nest no one saw under the food table,,,at least nobody really saw too many bees at all, we were safe.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back