P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

When your teacher tells you you'd wanna become a CSI only to question people and be bossy and sassy like Catherine Willows.

(I was shocked. I swear...Not that it isn't true...)

You zealously guard the CSI books at work...well only two are available for checkout at the moment, the third got a bit of water damage and has been sitting in the back office for a few weeks *sniff* But I always insist on making sure they're all side by side in the rack when shelving them LOL

I think the other staffers know of my addiction, one of them came to me and said that their summer reading program this next year is "Get a clue read" and they asked if I had any ideas, could I tell them.

Whatever NBC was airing at 10/9c tonight had 'Waiting' playing at the end of it and I squeed about it then had to explain to my mom what it was about.

jordan said:
YKYWTMCSIW...

...you scream at your math class to not kill a lady bug.

...you've already had "who are you" as your ringtone for like 3 months and it's not "waiting on the world to change" all be cause of CSI and you're probably going to switch it back soon just cuz you've had "waitning on the world" for three months =P

I love Greg, he's so cute<333
When you had Waiting On The World To Change as your ringtone since June, but now think of CSI when it rings.

When you hear "Waiting" on the radio you think of the CSI video and start to grin.

When you get only CSI stuff for Christmas

You TIVO every episode

You get in trouble when you don't do your chores because your CSI episode is getting intense

You let your dog "go" on the rug because you were to into CSI

You lost a friend because you wouldn't SHUT UP about CSI

You Drove your family to the point of insanity and the posibilaty of enrolliong you in a mental hospital

Can I just ask: Is it possible to watch too much CSI? ???
lol, anyways
You Know You've Watched Too Much CSI When:
  • You join a forum
  • You can play 'Name That Episode' and get all of the qoutes right!
  • You write fanfics
  • You make fanart
  • You refuse to go out on a certain night because its 'CSI' night
  • You scan the TV guide, or internet, trying to find episodes
  • You have the actors/actress's birthdays on your calender, and celebrate them
  • You are the first one in your science calss because you know you're using microscopes or other CSI equipment
  • Your English/Science/Maths and any other class where you can use your CSI knowledge know tell you to shut up before you've even said anything, knowing full well what you're gonna say
  • When, instead of asking 'Is he fit?' 'How much money would make you do this?' etc they ask 'Would you do this if you got to have this CSI actor/actress for a day?'

And, Im gonna confess, they have all happaned to me :lol:

~xJemmax~

Yeah I can relate to that one too. Having Who are you as your MySpace song and the Vegas back drop as your background! But its pure genius!

I like it Jemma!

I just talk about it too much and name episodes and stuff. I'll have to try and think of other reasons why you know when you've watched too much CSI.

Amy (Grissom, Greg and Sara lover forver)

YKYWTMCSIW...

... half of your Christmas list is CSI.
... half of the things you actually get for Christmas are CSI.
... you quote Grissom in an essay about To Kill a Mockingbird.

... you can quote Grissom's speech from Butterflied at 4 am.

when your family gets you a bunch of CSI presents for xmas and you didn't even have to ask for it.. hahaha

when one of your friends gets money stolen from their house and they ask you to figure out who did it

when you carry around a flashlight with you everywhere you go

when you use your brain to actually use investigative skills to figure out a dilemma hahaha

When mom points out an engagement announcement in the local paper to you and you laugh because the woman involved is a real LV CSI/criminalist...I gotta wonder how many questions she must get asked when people find out LOL.

hahaha you know you've watched to much CSI when your sitting there and every episode that comes on, you can name exactly what happens.

You know you've watched to much CSI when your friends call and ask to hang out but you can't from 5-8 and 5-9 on Thursday.

Pixu said:
-when you make CSI references throughout all your science classes to see if anyone gets them (but they never do)!
-when 'who are you' is the most frequent song played on your iPod, heck it's the only song on your iPod.
-when you obediently wear you student ID, because you think it makes you look like a csi...(guilty!)
-when you try to start a CSI fanclub at school
-when you demand to wear a lab coat over normal clothes for the 'greg look' during chemistry

I'm guilty of just about all of those...wow...haha.

YKYWTMCSIW...

...your friends have all learned not to listen when you begin your sentences with "This one time, on CSI,..." or "OMG, on CSI..." or sometimes "This one time, ((CSI character))..."

...and the end of science class you teacher says "So did you guys, basically meaning Jordan, watch CSI last night?" and you go "No, I definatly didn't because I definatly don't love CSI" as you poke at your CSI shirt and your teacher laughs and you start to have a discussion about CSI.

...you've watched 'Leaving Las Vegas' a total of 15 times since it's aired. ((Again, thanks in very large part to On Demand))

...you treat the show/characters like it's/they are real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back