Other Fandom Icons/Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Icons

question, if we have a request thats not csi can we ask it here? i have no artistic or computer savvy (let alone prorgrams) to do this myself. so can someone makes one that flashes this then this and have it say 'rub a dub dub'? :devil: i thought it would be cute but have no idea how to do it :lol:

I found two icons that I made a little while ago. One is a parkour avatar and the other is a Panic! at the Disco one.

possible.gif
wee.jpg

allmaple said:
question, if we have a request thats not csi can we ask it here?

Indeed! I have no talent to do these kind of things, so i request my precious Scrubs icons here :lol:

^^^ OMG! :eek: I love you! You've done a Sawyer one! *drool* :devil: :D

cofi_shot - do you do requests by any chance? :)

Great! :)

If you could do something with this picture , you are a star :D (will credit you of course, either in my bio or my signature). I love the look in his eyes and his messy hair in this one :devil: :D

Many thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: I love those other Sawyer icons you've done too! :eek: In the meantime, I might snag the one on the far left if that's okay :)

I have a request. Could someone resize and fancy up this picture for me, add some text if you like! :D

JDscream.jpg

Thanks!

wibble said:
If you could do something with this picture , you are a star :D (will credit you of course, either in my bio or my signature). I love the look in his eyes and his messy hair in this one :devil: :D
Hey cool pic! Here's what I did:

n5.png
n6.png
0517e05b.png

Lemme know if you want some changes like color or additional text etc :)

OMG! :eek: You're a genius! :D I love all of them - how am I gonna choose which one to put up? :eek: I think I'll snag all 3 if that's okay ;)

*hugs cofi_shot and passes plateful of brownies* :D

Thank you so very, very much :) I love the colours - so nice and bright :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back