Re: Other Fandom Icons

Some random Celeb ones here.

1.png
10.png
k2.png
3.png

Catherinesmyidol said:
How is it I've never stumbled upon this thread before? I'm so dumb! :)

Does anyone have any pregnant Mariska Hargitay icons? Or can you point in the direction of some? Thankies!

I can make an icon I couldn't find her pregnant pictures :(

ETA: thank you Tinkerbell :)

tuesdaymorning I love the third icon :) great colors ...

I'll try and find some then PM them to you; If you'd still be willing to make me one! Your icons always rock!

tuesdaymorning, I love the first one! Kelly is so cool...

9dots4lines I love your House Avi! That's funny stuff! As a nurse I can hear myself asking that one day!

You guys make awesome icons they are really cool...I wish I had even a tiny bit of icon making talant sadly I do not :( I especially like your quote icons 9dots4lines
for House and Grey's Anatomy they are both super shows and I can remember exactly the episodes where they say those things great work!!

Could somebody please make me a couple chandler icons and a ross and rachel icon from Friends. Any pics will do as long as their from the last couple of seasons. Sorry but I don't ahve any pic's. Thanks in advance!

Awww I'm so glad that you liked it. It's good to see that you're using it too heh. Anyway, I was hoping that maybe somebody here could create me a new icon with the two photos below. You can do whatever you want but just make sure there are some hearts in there. The rest is up to you. Anyhoo, the link to the photo is right here
and here.

Thanks so much in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back