Other Fandom Icons/Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Icons

Yay! Are you going to make Scrubs icons?? :D I don't know any sites but i found lots of images when i searched Scrubs on Yahoo! and Google image searches.

I have some of the chronicals of narnia
Narnia2.jpg
Peternarnia.jpg
Narnia.jpg

Narnia 4
narnia 5

okay I made 20 SCRUBS icons but first I should upload them in my livejournal so I post them tomarrow :D

ETA : I upload them :D

teasers:

19.jpg
13.jpg

1.jpg

the rest can be found at my journal.. the link is in my signature :D

OMG!!! I...LOVE...YOU... :eek: haha ok i'm sorry for that :eek:. But seriously, they are AMAZING! I haven't actually seen them all, i just saw the teasers and started freaking out, but thank you sooo much, you are so talented! :D *dances happy dance* I need to see the others! :lol:

hey all im a big big big 50 cent and eminem fan..always have been and im wondering if someone srtistic here could make me a wallpaper with 50 cewnrt and eminem coz i cant find any anywhere.....and if poissible would u b able to have the G unit word written there in the proper style..i have the g unit if u need...thansk in advance plz let me know..either by pm or here :D

wow...all of the icons here are awesome! All I can do is quote icons:
bones01.png
Bones
house21204.png
House
greys1.png
Grey's Anatomy.

the rest are here with 4 from the origional CSI

How is it I've never stumbled upon this thread before? I'm so dumb! :)

Does anyone have any pregnant Mariska Hargitay icons? Or can you point in the direction of some? Thankies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back