Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Icons

Felicity Huffman:

felicity_3.jpg

WALLPAPER

Nathalie_Emily said:
CrimeShark i do love your wallpapers but i dont know the people and youre are doing a great job, sorry for forgetting you... *han ds out cookies to make it up*

Aw, thanks, Nathalie. I have the most random fandoms ever, so I understand if you don't know who the heck I'm iconing :lol: I love your wallpapers! I think your art is really improving :)

I made some icons from the TV show 'Alias' (if anyone still remembers it) -

AIcon2.png
AIcon9.png
A2.png
More here

CrimeShark, I like your style, you're really talented. I just don't care for most of the fandoms you do... sorry for not commenting.
But honestly, you know your good, don't you? Do you really need the compliments? ;)
Kidding, everyone loves approval, right?

MiaCharlize said:
CrimeShark, I like your style, you're really talented. I just don't care for most of the fandoms you do... sorry for not commenting.
But honestly, you know your good, don't you? Do you really need the compliments? ;)
Kidding, everyone loves approval, right?

No, that's fine. I understand that not everyone have the same fandoms :D And honestly, I don't know if I'm good or not, because I just started making icons since about 3 months ago and I'm still experimenting with a lot of techniques. So I'm always welcoming any comments and ways to improve :)

And thanks for the comment, Nathalie!

Beautiful, Nathalie! I heart that song you used lyrics from for the WP so much.

Thanks for that i love that song to and its just a memory song for me so i thought why not use it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back