Other Fandom Icons/Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Icons

CrimeShark, lovely icons! They're pretty!

ineverysunflower, I luv your ER-icons!

some random icons
[25]LOST 3*01 (11 animation)
[38]LOST 3*02 (13 animation)
[20]LOST 3*03 (11 animation)
[19]LOST 3*04
[39]Friends (14 animation)

joey.gif
jack3-1.png
skatekiss3.gif

more here

Those are some lovely icons everyone. Keep up the good work.

But I've been dying to make some Rent Icons. Does anybody know where I can find some rent screencaps?

Thank you, csikicksurass and MissRoosFox! :D Very nice Lost icons, CSI_mania!

I'm on a icon-making roll because I'm on a break before my finals (ugh, exams).

[13] LOTR
[14] LOTR actors

Previews:

rotk1365.png
Leave.png
Miranda3.png
Merry8.png
More

holy crap CrimeShark those icons are absolutely stunning! I allways look forward to seeing some truly beautiful LOTR icons...super duper good job. Oh and does your header on livejournal have aragorn's speech on it...i was trying to read it :p I know I'm a loser

anyways good job everyone, this is one of my favourite threads I wish I could make icons like you guys :D

Whoo go LOTRs, i am such a geek for them that i have the first movie pretty much memorized :lol: so of course i will take and credit those icons :lol: because they are to beautiful, the more Frodo the better. Oh and i love Dom so that will help me love them more lol

OMG Friends mini movies!!!!!! those are a gas lol, take and credit. My sister will be so jealouse.

Fingerprints said:
holy crap CrimeShark those icons are absolutely stunning! I allways look forward to seeing some truly beautiful LOTR icons...super duper good job. Oh and does your header on livejournal have aragorn's speech on it...i was trying to read it :p I know I'm a loser
Thank you! And yes, the header has Aragorn's speech when they're at the Black Gate, and also his speech during his crowning. Don't worry, you're not a loser, just a geek :D

Thanks for your comments, csikicksurass !

thank you guys for nice comments!

CrimeSharks I love your icons and csikicksurass/csi_fan_uk nice wallpapers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back