Other Fandom Icons/Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Icons

csikicksurass said:
Oh good god csi_fan_uk your banner is like wow!

Thanks csikicksurass!!! :D
All my other TV boyfriends come will come and go but my love for Optimus Prime is 4evar!! :lol:

PS: Glad you got the use of your laptop back.

csikicksurass said:

Ok Gregishot i have to wait to get on the computer computer to save those icons and along with the rest of you because they are ALL beautiful <3

hah thanks, i made like so many Greg Sanders icons, and i thought of you :lol: I'll put them on my LJ :)

Lost2MuchSpeed Love your icons, Ewan McGregor is adorable!

[18] Arsenal FC

Ars1-1.png
Ars15-1.png
Ars13-1.png
More here

Hey, Nathalie. I've tried some things with the first 2 pics. I don't like the outcome all that much, the pics are pretty but it's hard to come up with something good.
Anyways. Here it is. Hope you like it.

BTW, asking if someone could make art for you doesn't mean people have to answer that request. It's nice when they do but you can't blame them if they don't.

thanks for the wallpaper its great Mia and yes youre right im just having a bad day and sorry if i put in here to other people..

MiaCharlize said:
I've tried some things with the first 2 pics. I don't like the outcome all that much...

Your wall is really good MiaCharlize! I love the way you've blended the background photo from normal to texturized so seemlessly - such skills! :D I gotta learn to do that!

Don't worry, we all got bad days. And, because I'm such a nice person, I made this quicky for you.
It's been done in a couple minutes...hope that'll brighten your mood :)

ETA: Thanks for the compliments :)

i love that one yes its make me feel better thanks for Mia and witch program do you use because the are great the ones you make.. Love ya.. and thanks sweety..

Glad you liked it. I'm using a prog called "PhotoFiltre". It's pretty cool because it's easy to use and can create some cool effects.
It's not as advanced as Photo Shop and the likes but, as I said, it's easy.

im going to look for that program and still many thanks for the wallpapers and my bad is over.. ok not totaly but its better..

I have a request! Could someone make an icon of Greg Sanders and Sara Sidle that flashes these 6 pics: 1 2 3 4 5 6

And then says "Sandle" in cursive with a heart next to it on this pic: 7

I would really appreciate it. :)

Hey, eat_my_sandle, there's a CSI icon request thread over here.
This thread is for non CSI art. Just so you know.
I also think there's more people who reading the CSI icon thread so you might have better luck there.
I can't animate icons so I'm afraid I can't help you on your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back