Other Fandom Icons/Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Other Fandom Icons

Love! that totorial! I'm gonna put it my favorites :)

As you can tell by my icon and banner i love Chase/Cameron so i made a wp for them (Lots of kissing and shirtless Jesse ;))

Chase/Cam love

Thought i would show you some of my latest icons, one of which i'm using at the moment.

(1)Patrick Fleuger (2)4400

Patrick.png
Sean.png
Sean2.png

csikicksurass said:
Love! that totorial! I'm gonna put it my favorites :)

As you can tell by my icon and banner i love Chase/Cameron so i made a wp for them (Lots of kissing and shirtless Jesse ;))

Chase/Cam love

is there an epi in house where chase and cameron are actually making out?? or is this a manipulation?? if it is, it's flipping sweet!... well either way, its still fliping sweet

No there is actually an episode, can't remember the actuall name of the episode, but in Season 2 half way through Chase and Cameron have sex, and that picture is from the scene, though you don't see them having sex you just see them kissing.

Thanks Rach, here's some more icons thought i'd share with you all.

Keira01.png
Keira02.png

Wow, Aiden_Burn, the Keira icons are really stunning! :)

And the rest of you, the icons are all really pwetty!

jenakapt, Maura is such a beauty. Great icon!

Aiden_Burn said:
No there is actually an episode, can't remember the actuall name of the episode, but in Season 2 half way through Chase and Cameron have sex, and that picture is from the scene, though you don't see them having sex you just see them kissing.

Thanks Rach, here's some more icons thought i'd share with you all.

Keira01.png
Keira02.png

oh my goodness i didn't even know... wow that is awsome!!!! :D.. and ii love the Keira icons...

Aiden_Burn said:

It's called Hunting :) to me it was one of the best epi's ever :p

I also made a Huddy WP

Teh love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back