Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Steffi - love the Star Trek icons!! :eek: Amazing colouring and use of text! :)

Mrs.Devil - Awesome icons, the first one is lovely so crisp! :)

Nat - your blending is amazing, I see you haven't lost your touch ;)

GNRFan - love the icon, great job! :)

Some Adam Lambert icons for me:
2cy5ta8.png
adamlambert_foryourentertainment_co.png
vf9y4l.png

they're a bit meh, I don't know why :/.

Oooh I really like the Adam Lambert icons, Shazza, especially the first one. :) Mind if I snag that one? Will credit. :D

Sweet icon, GNRFan. :)

Great work on the banner, natty! I'm not the biggest Twilight fan by any means but you did a wonderful job.

I brought some Supernatural (Dean) icons.

S5-108.png
S5-116.png
S5-107.png

Thanks for the compliments guys! :D

Oooh I really like the Adam Lambert icons, Shazza, especially the first one. :) Mind if I snag that one? Will credit. :D
Aww thanks Geni! :) Not at all snag away, glad you like it :).

Love the Dean icons, the first one is a fav. The colouring on all of them is gorgerous! Great job! :)

Thanks GhostBuster. :) those are my favorite too lol
Really love the Princess Bride one and your star war one :D

Heres a couple Chicago ones, again not really fond of em but couldnt do much do to the coloring
queen-latifah-chicago-2.jpg
Chicago-movie-01-1.jpg
queen-latifah-chicago-1.jpg
30522_ba-1.jpg

I'm not doing too well in this thread, lol! Looking for some Empire Records and Dazed and Confused icons. Anyone have any? Know where to find them? Feel like making some?

WomanInWhite-great coloring!

Ghostbuster-really like the Star Wars and Chocolat icons!

foodboy140.png

finnquinn1.png

those are two i was working on for the heck of it... the first one was from Adventures of Food Boy and the other one... obviously from Glee :)

Thank you everybody for the nice compliments :)

H_Miami_fan - :eek: Really great icons! Loving them! Awesome coloring and crop!! Love the b&w specially :D
Halloweentown_NeRd - Nice icons! Great crop!
WomanInWhite - Those are great :thumbsup: Love the text!
Ghostbuster - :eek::eek: Absolutely love those! OMG! Awesome coloring, crop, use texures, OMG... Love everything!!! Great job!
Bloody Mary - those are amazingly frickin' fantastic (?:lol:)!! Love 'em! But you know that I love your art, don'cha?
vampireslayer - a bit meh? :wtf: They are amazing!!! Very very crips! Great coloring, crop, textures ... :bolian:

I have some more ...
04.png
01-1.png
06.png
07-1.png

other version #1
other version #2
other version #3
Here Come The Girls banner

i would love some comments on those :)

Last edited:
I'm not doing too well in this thread, lol! Looking for some Empire Records and Dazed and Confused icons. Anyone have any? Know where to find them? Feel like making some?

WomanInWhite-great coloring!

Ghostbuster-really like the Star Wars and Chocolat icons!

I have some Empire Records icons, but it's only AJ (Johnny Whitworth), and one of the whole cast... but since I capped the movie, I could make some for you. Is there anything specific that you wanted?

H_Miami_Fan, those are totally awesome. :D I really love your cropping and the colouring looks great, I also really like the use of texture, they look great, especially on the twilight, comaro (coloured) and viper ones. :D Your b/w ones look fab as well. Well done dear. :D

Your icons are totally gorgeous Mari, I just love your colouring, it looks amazing on them all, and your unique cropping, well, what can I say, but wow! *The second link isn't working for me though...* Totally fantastic my dear, well done. :D

Back