Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Glad you liked those :) I love your icons:) The text on the first and third ones are really good quotes and the shadow looks are perfect. The second one is just too cute and the last one is lovely :)

Great stuff, everyone. :)

WomanInWhite, how do you do the shilouettes? Are the pics already like that or is there a technique to get them like that?

A lot of new stuff in here that I forgot to comment in my last post ...

Blood_Countless - Really love the styly of those! Even though the grafitti thing was not made by you, the coloring is really cool :thumbsup:
Ghostbuster - OMG! Those b&w icon which I love and I'm extremely jealous :p They are really cool! Love your style! Love the Doctor who too, love that way you made it!!
Nevermore - I took a look at your LJ, and you're icon are very niiice :D Love the coloring and use of textures :)
Deadliteslayer - Really nice coloring! Love how you're improving it :thumbsup: Keep it up!!
Monster Mash - Great coloring, great text, great crop... Great eveything hun!! :D

Great stuff from the Doctor Who challenge! They are all very good!!

Dracbatty55 - They are both pretty cool, although I do prefer no. 2 :D
Womainwhite - Love the all the icons!! Great text ;)
Lilith - OMG :eek: that coloring!! I just love love love your coloring, man, it's so awesome !!
Spoooky
- ahahm great animation :)

uff... Oki doki !!
Now some really random icons from me

anaicon.png
03.png
01.png
02.png

I don't really know how i feel 'bout the Supernatural ones ... they are hard to work with ...

Thanks for the nice comments! :D Disturbia really is a cool movie.

csifann1 your icon are great. I like the Supernatural ones :)

I made some Star Trek icons :cardie: :vulcan: :klingon: :borg:

voy8.jpg
voy15.jpg
voy21.jpg

The rest are here

VOYAGER! *tackles and squishes* :D

I left a comment on your LJ but thought I'd comment here too. :) I really love your style. Brilliant work on those! *squee* You just made my whole night. :adore:

Hannah06_95, great cropping on your Evangeline icons. Love the colouring on the first one, as well. The banner is adorable!

Mrs.Devil, amazing work! :eek: Totally adore the style of the first icon and the colouring on the Supernatural icons are fantastic. Btw, I always get annoyed with Supernatural caps because they're always so dark and that damn CW logo always gets in the way. :p The second Dean icon is my favourite. :) Great work.

Great job, guys! I need to take a gander on the previous page it seems. :D

Mrs.Devil... I love that 1st icon, its amazing! :D

Ok decided to make a wall tonight to see if im outta practice and started to play with New Moon pics, tell me what you think...

Wow Nat, that wall is totally amazing my dear, you definitely haven't lost your artisit talent, it's fantastic! Well done :D

Back