Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

Teasers:
2v8qt06.png
2012-1.png
2012-8.png

the rest are here @ my lj.
Again comments are highly appreciated.

Great icons everyone :D

I was in the middle of working on requests for a livejournal post and my photoshop has crashed :shifty: I'm actually waiting for a replacement disc to be shipped to me, guess I'm glad I purchased the warranty from the store I bought it at. I managed to get a couple done :)

jared6.png
clarkxlois3.png
clarkxlois1.png
clarkxlois2.png

And if anyone is up to some requests, I have a couple :)

Clark and Davis if possible since they're so far apart, I would like an icon that says 'Kryptonian Boys'
For the rest of them, nothing special :) These are all of Randy Orton (all 140x140) :)

Last edited:

Clark and Davis if possible since they're so far apart, I would like an icon that says 'Kryptonian Boys'
For the rest of them, nothing special :) These are all of Randy Orton

Aww sorry about your photoshop Nikki :( :(.

Great icons though, the colouring is amazing. And awww the Sam one is adorable, he's such a cutie!

Will great those requests done for you whenever I'm free tommorow since I'm at work right now.

For the rest of them, nothing special :) These are all of Randy Orton

Aww sorry about your photoshop Nikki :( :(.

Great icons though, the colouring is amazing. And awww the Sam one is adorable, he's such a cutie!

Will great those requests done for you whenever I'm free tommorow since I'm at work right now.

Thank you Shazza :) ever since I've updated to CS4 I've had nothing but problems with Photobucket, but I guess it's a good thing they're sending me a brand new disc and hopefully I can get it working again, it just sucks I lost all of my actions/gradients/and brushes though :(

Ok so I did two different Empire Records icons. They are of Lucas (of course!). The first one has a 140x140 version also. I did these mainly for my LiveJournal but feel free to snag!

damntheman.jpg

140x140 version

playwiththeirminds.jpg

Great work E/C Lover, Shazza and something_wicked! I love the crops and colorings though I don't really know the subjects!

Last edited:
Love your icons DetHiggins! The SNL ones are awesome, I <3 Bill and Kristen and Seth. xD I like the "le gasp" and the black and white ones best.

The Heroes and SPN ones are awesome as well. Great job.

DetHiggins, I love the SNL ones! I might have to snag a few. Those are rad. I especially love the b&w one of Kristen Wiig with Hader.

FallenForFlack, Wow! He looks so different there! Nice bright coloring, and awesome work on the text!

GNRFan, Very cute Empire Records ones as well!

CathWillows, gorgeous work! You are so consistently awesome! Love the brightness and creativity balanced with clean, sharp icon making! I commented on your LJ.

Shazza, awesome Idol and MJ icons and banners! Very rich coloring on the Adam ones especially.

E/CLover, I especially like what you did with the text on the second one.

Something_Wicked, love the 140s, and I'm sorry to hear that your PS is down :( I especially love the text and layout of the first one, and generally adore the b&w one. Very romantic and cute.

Here are 2 I tried for your request. I hope they work. I was having a bit of trouble with the stroke and making the text visible on both of them. Let me know if you want anything changed :)
Icon 1
Icon 2

Also, I have icons at my LiveJournal. For fanart from other shows, it includes the X-Files and Battlestar Galactica.

Croppedv1v3Scully00rks1f1.png
Croppedv100rqec0t.png
MSR3.png

Entry is --> here <--

Last edited:
I keep making various Castiel icons for myself, and I can't use 'em all at once, so... here are a few I've made.

casgiveittome.jpg
casiconbw.jpg

caslittlebastardicon.jpg
castielsrsbsnsiconbw.jpg

I'm not sure I like the second one, with "CAS" right on his cheek, but meh, whatever. Yeah, they're all b&w. I dig monochromatic. :D

Back