Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Shaz, I had a go at the icons- but im not too good at Banners :lol:

Ooo those are soooo awesome Nat! :D
No worries about the banner I'll find someone who can do it! :)

Great icons Roos! They're so pretty! :)

Nice job Nikky! - Those are so cute! Snagging them all, will credit :thumbsup:

Nice job with the WP Nat! :D

Hey Shazza I gave a go at your banner.

cats.jpg

Mine from my Fox and the Hound challenge.

Damn! I'll have to give it a try once I find out what the he!! is wrong with my photobucket account! I was in photobucket when I lost Internet and I may have lost everything. I feel like crying. :(:(

Susan

Last edited:
Hey blackflag I can't see your icons :(

@ shazza - I didn't have much time so I could only give one of your requested icons a try.
jensen3.jpg

Kat, I love "yummy". :lol:
I try this again.

Mine from the Fox and the Hound challenge:

fox01.jpg
fox03.jpg
fox04.jpg

fox02.jpg

It's wierd that I can get the links to work on a Windows '98 computer and not a Windows Vista computer at the moment. :confused:

Susan

blackflag your icons are cute as well as everyone else's :) and I knew there was a reason I didn't use Vista as my operating system. I would be lost without my photobucket collection :eek:

blackflag your icons are cute as well as everyone else's :) and I knew there was a reason I didn't use Vista as my operating system. I would be lost without my photobucket collection :eek:

Everything was working fine back at 2 when we lost cable. As a matter of fact I was in photobucket when we lost cable. :wtf: I'm gonna try what Smokey suggested and delete the cache tomorrow. I do it on this one once a week so it's worth a try. :thumbsup: The diagnostic thingy said it may have been a problem with the webpage which is the same thing it said when it wouldn't bring up Yahoo (that took half an hour before it would come up). For all I know it may be working now. :lol:

Susan

Anyone got any hallowe'en icons or banners pwetty please?
I think I need so just cause I've changed my username for the occasion :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back