Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
LivingEnd - I took your Halloween icons cause they're awesome! :)

Could you possible do me a Halloween themed banner please?

Thanks, I'm glad you like them.
Actually I'm having a hard time finding pictures that are halloween themed, thus the kind of lame banners...

geisterstunde-taufers-1.gif

72247.gif

Ok Shazza (and Meg :p) got me into a OTH mood this weekend so ive made a few more icons....

scott2.gif
scott1.gif
scott3.gif
family.gif

And one I did for Meg: Here

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm glad you like them.
Actually I'm having a hard time finding pictures that are halloween themed, thus the kind of lame banners...
I know those aren't for me, but I just thought I'd say I really like them. Especially the one you're using now! :)

:lol: awesome Halloween Icons! Gosh, though we don't celebrate it here I just LOVE Halloween, esp. the spooky stuff :D

Oh, I also wanted to share some new icons! (and this time I made more than 1 :D)
46 Criminal Minds "Minimal Loss" icons - and I promise I'll try to make also icons from other shows again ;)

Teaser:

emily02-1.jpg
emily07.jpg
hotch06.jpg
morgan01.jpg

the rest is here at my LJ :)

I made some Halloween avs. I was going to keep them all :D but don't think I can use them and the great ones I've found in here by Halloween. So I thought I'd share. They're just basic.

boylan2-1.jpg
book01d-1.jpg
Picture20Book20Halloween20Night_-2.jpg

Wow awesome icons everyone!!!

Vera good to see that you still know how to make great icons! :D You still owe me a "talk", if you know what I mean ;) :p

fo_poozle - how could you have made that many icons?! :eek: They're really cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back