Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard2Handle, I adore those icons. :eek: I really like the colouring you used on the first and second one. I'm surprised you didn't win anything either. :/

Oh and the one above where you asked if it turned out alright: I think it turned out wonderfully. :) I don't usually use levels or curves but I think the way you did it definitely made it work. It's eye-popping in a good way. :D

shazza! You made Jensen icons. :D The last one is my favourite. And hm, he looks great with blue colouring, hee.

Hrockz said:
speed_cochrane thanks! It's real pretty! Love it :D

You're welcome!

grssom89, neat NCIS icons. I like the way you've used the text on them. :) I've also been at your LJ, you've sure been busy. :eek:

Adorable_Crazy, great job! Aw the first one is adorable. :D Love the colouring on them.

Megan! More Voyager icons! You're my hero. *tacklehug* I'm also pretty partial to your Supernatural icons too. Hee.

Here are my 3 icons from the Torchwood challenge.

tw11.jpg
tw3.jpg
tw2.jpg

Lovely work everyone :) My photoshop is being a pain in the butt today and I don't usually request things unless I can't get the stupid program to work right * sighs * I'm wondering if someone can make a banner out of:

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k292/nicole_eads/jh001.jpg

With the words - This is how real men eat cereal

and an icon out of either of these pictures

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k292/nicole_eads/jh003.jpg
(Oliver)

or

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k292/nicole_eads/jh004.jpg
( I <3 The Green Arrow)

Quite frankly the only reason I watch Smallville :lol:

Lovely work everyone :) My photoshop is being a pain in the butt today and I don't usually request things unless I can't get the stupid program to work right * sighs * I'm wondering if someone can make a banner out of:

I'll do those for you! Just so you know! :)

Sorry about your program not working right! :(

I'll do those for you! Just so you know! :)

Sorry about your program not working right! :(

Thanks, I can use the program but every tool that comes with it is really screwed up, I have PM'ed someone about doing this and they agreed, if something comes up and they're not able to do it, I'll let you know.

Edited ... I've worked on some icons and this small little batched put me in a worse mood once I got them done * sighs * I think a demon has possessed my Photoshop :lol:

jaredpadalecki003.png
jensenackles002.png

you can see the rest at my Livejournal

Last edited:
So many great stuff in here!
Here are few icons I just did:
unbenannt10jp7.jpg
unbenannt17yj0.jpg
nothinghilldd0.jpg

The rest here
somehow it's weird; I uploaded themand now they look pretty oversharpened. Is it just me or is imageshack being crazy?

Great work in here!
natty, I absolutely love your "Three Amigos" WP *rofl* :lol:

After the last Criminal Minds episode I HAD to make an icon of one special scene that really cracked me up, it was so cute! (the second one is for LJ usage)

reid_prentiss_pokes.gif
reid_prentiss_pokes_LJ.gif

And two other random ones:

morgan011.png
prentiss.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back