Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

Ok Eric I think I will let you go for now, you've been a good boy...I wanna Play whatever ya'll are playing *heads over to Athena and group*

Ahh the life of the orgy ring leader.
Flamey.gif

Excellent idea Athena; loving the orgy. *contemplates Warrick lying flat on his back on the couch, Eric on the table, and Nick on the floor.* I could DEFINITELY get used to this.

*Tiptoes across the heaving bodies on the floor looking for BrassFan08* Oh, there you are - in the hot tub with Jim... psst, I'm sorry to bring business into the room of pleasure, but i'm going to have to ask you to choose between the banner and the text (ie the link) in your signature - according to the rules you can only have one or the other. It is possible, however, to turn your banner into a link - if you don't know how email me (my emails in my profile) and i'll show you how ;)

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I need to find Sara. There an... uh.. experiment I need to do with her involving chocolate. Yes, it's a real experiment. Not kinky or sexual in any way... ahem... honest :devil:

Sara is here in the hot tub with me forensicsgirl. I hope you brought a lot of chocolate with you because the two of us were just about to start a chocolate covered slip 'n slide over there.

No problem. Thank you. Oh can you pass me the chocolate and cherries please? :devil:

*runs off to find Hodges* I swear I'll be done in a bit...just have some unfinished business with him. :p

(get it...risky business...unfinished business? no? just me? okay...) :p :) :lol:

*whistles* GreggoLover! He's right here! *pokes Hodges*

There you go... Somebody wuvs you!

Aww... Poor Chad... *hugs Chad*

LookiE! Danny, Aiden and Flack in the Robospanker! Shall we join?

*runs off to find Hodges* I swear I'll be done in a bit...just have some unfinished business with him. :p

(get it...risky business...unfinished business? no? just me? okay...) :p :) :lol:

*whistles* GreggoLover! He's right here! *pokes Hodges*

There you go... Somebody wuvs you!

Aww... Poor Chad... *hugs Chad*

LookiE! Danny, Aiden and Flack in the Robospanker! Shall we join?

Lol, why not. Um anyone seen Eric around? Or Mac? wait theres Mac... ummmmmmm ill be back in uh while.... :devil:
*opens backpack* Ropes, whipcream, cherries, chocolate sawce, and honey... handcuffs :devil:, whip, alright. Uh give me a while, maybe a few hours :devil:

Eric was on the table last time I checked. I don't know if anyone's untied him yet. It's your call. He was very .... amusing .... on the table.

Oooo, table? I got enough rope for the both of them :devil:
*runs over unties Eric and takes him with me* Ummmm give me a few hours of so. If you hear screaming.... dont come in :lol: :lol:

:lol: If there's no screaming, I'd be worried...:devil:
If anyone hears strange sounds coming from the corner, dont bother investigating, its just me and Greg! :)

Back