Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

I think anyone looking to get "ahead" in their department will be getting close with eklie

*snicker* is it wrong that i totally went to the gutter with this statement? No? Thank goodness... :lol: :devil:

Okay, so Ecklie needs some lovin too.

I think that the event should kick off with Cath doing some exotic dancing. And Nick and Warrick taking their shirts off (of course...)

Ooo! forensicgirl, and Greg tryin' to attempt to strip and realize that he's just bein' goofy....*sighs* That's what I want!!

I think anyone looking to get "ahead" in their department will be getting close with eklie

*snicker* is it wrong that i totally went to the gutter with this statement? No? Thank goodness... :lol: :devil:

Okay, so Ecklie needs some lovin too.

I think that the event should kick off with Cath doing some exotic dancing. And Nick and Warrick taking their shirts off (of course...)
No you should laugh. It was meant to make you laugh.
I'm sure we can find cath a pole somewhere...

hahaha sorry i read the thread name and had to see what this was about.... haha very nice guys! keep up the good work.....

Can you just imagine after the "party".
Grissom: Time to get back to work guys, Assignments: Nick and Warrick you guys have clean up, Sara you and I have a DB in the backseat of my car, and Catherine just keep doing what you're doing.

Back